"This is just a fantasy" and/or "Are you affiliated with LE?" -- Who cares?

So, is there anyone out there that really believes writing or saying these things has any effect on the legality of what we do in the hobby? Does anyone really believe that by saying "This is only a fantasy" in a review, you relieve yourself of legal entanglements? Is there anyone that still believes that asking if your partner is "affiliated with LE" works because "you know you can't lie".

I really wonder if either providers or clients are dumb enough to believe that these statements could in any way help you out. "Gee, if you hadn't asked me if I was LE, I would have arrested you. Now I can't." Or, "Gee, if you hadn't put in your review that this was a fantasy, I would have thought it was real and would have used it as evidence."

Is anybody that dumb?
Oh yeah, "the gift is for my time only".
I'm hoping the hobbyists & providers who put this in their reviews and ads are thinking it's cute and funny. If they believe there is any protection, I'm surprised they remember to breathe.

Waste of space - only slightly less annoying than all the fancy characters and colors in provider ad headlines.

Waste of space - only slightly less annoying than all the fancy characters and colors in provider ad headlines. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Right up there with ads that provide me with no clue as to where she might be located.
a few BP girls certainly believe if they ask about LE, and you deny, that frees them from potential arrest..

I'd like to know from guys.. does a lady asking if you are LE relax you a little, and make you think she is NOT LE?

I have to admit it does, for me.. even as I know LE could be playing that card.
a few BP girls certainly believe if they ask about LE, and you deny, that frees them from potential arrest..

I'd like to know from guys.. does a lady asking if you are LE relax you a little, and make you think she is NOT LE?

I have to admit it does, for me.. even as I know LE could be playing that card. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmao Chung, well if you pull up on a SW and say hey babyyyyyyy how much tonight for some head, and she says what you got and you say $10 and she says ok, your ass better burn rubber like you are the dukes of hazard. Whoop Whoop that's the sound of the police lmao!!!