Review: Ts Katerina the Gentle Lover

Date: 07/05/2012
Provider: Ts Katerina
Phone: (469) 547-7490
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...on-25/14977328
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Midway and Spring Valley. Nice area and nice private incall. She said she just moved in so the incall was a little bare.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ (both), rimmed (me on her), HJ ... see other.
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: $160
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair, down below shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like her pics. She is tall, her ad says 5' 11", I say at least 6'.
Beautiful long thin frame, soft breasts and an ass to die for. Wow!
Recommendation: Absolutely Yes!
The poster has requested that we remove the face pics. He is going to put up new ones without the face showing.

Chipper
Is that girl real?
Thought I should share this with you. Yesterday, when I went to see TS Katerina, I took a shower when I arrived to be sure I was fresh for the session. To my surprise, she thanked me for being so thoughtful and courteous. She then said many of the guys aren't really "that" fresh when they arrive.

So here is the rant. Why would you expect anyone to go down on you or to "make love" to you if you don't smell fresh or put more courteously ... smell like shit! Why would they want to stick your dick in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter if you stink. If you get all fresh in the morning but don't see someone until the afternoon, you are not fresh anymore. In the 200 plus sessions I have had with providers, GG and TS, there have only been a few in which I could tell the provider wasn't fresh. It's not hard to tell when you stick your face down at their crotch and want to wretch. So logically, it's not hard for them to tell either. Don't make you provider hold their nose while they are going down on you ... freshen up. You might get a whole lot more out of your sessions, literally, if your provider knows you are fresh. Just a brief Public Service Announcement.

With respect to your statement in No. 5, above (without filling up space with a Quote), you make an excellent point, Tom, IMHO!Thanks, too for the Pics - Kat is a beauty!
Search terms: Shemale, Shemales, Transexual, Transexuals, Transsexual, Transsexuals
wow .. i gottaa do my foursome dream .. any body in .. 2 ts 2 m .. she's on the list .. any body got a suggestion for another TS .. ?
Jaqueline for sure
Tom, we have all had a fail to launch from time to time, Hell, even sometimes with my magic blue vitamins I go soft in the middle of the dance. Great reveiw and I will put her on my Dallas ToDo list next time I am up that way!:
Tom, we have all had a fail to launch from time to time, Hell, even sometimes with my magic blue vitamins I go soft in the middle of the dance. Great reveiw and I will put her on my Dallas ToDo list next time I am up that way!: Originally Posted by Dawg2005
Thanks Dawg. I have started taking Vitamin C most recently, because Vitamin V
was giving me some fairly bad (sinus-feeling) headaches as an after-effect. We'll
see how it goes.
  • Q102
  • 09-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I have started taking Vitamin C most recently, because Vitamin V
was giving me some fairly bad (sinus-feeling) headaches as an after-effect. We'll
see how it goes. Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
Completely agree. Beige wins over blue in my book.
I just got an email from Katerina and she has decided to retire.
She said she has greatly enjoyed her time in the Hobby but
she wants to explore other opportunities.

Hope all goes well for her!

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/P7fkKHth9Z
I just got an email from Katerina and she has decided to retire.
She said she has greatly enjoyed her time in the Hobby but
she wants to explore other opportunities.

Hope all goes well for her!

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/P7fkKHth9Z Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
Retire? Don't know the gurl but in my experience with strippers, hookers's etal. "Once a Ho, Always a Ho" is the key operative. LOL

"It's the lure of easy money it has a very strong appeal."