Please delete my last AMP review

Please delete my last AMP review titled "The mythical Mia" in it's entirety. Out of respect for the providers wishes I'd like to have the thread deleted. I found no option for me to delete it myself. Thanks you.
Sir

Encounters are not deleted from ECCIE GL #21 gives members the guidance for this request. The encounter will stay visible
Since the post may not be deleted, is it possible for you to open the post for me to edit and if not, could you edit it to remove the following portion:

"Mentioned she likes what she does but will put the brakes on for rude, crude or unkept guys....made a point that she knows what she has, is successful without L3 on every monger. Wanted to lay on me for a bit, again...no problem. A little more sliding then asked if I wanted L3...hell yes! She left to get a cover, came back with a cover and some blueberries to which she put in her mouth and then slipped into mine while we kissed. Sexy as hell. Worked the cover on and went through a variety of positions...working us both up to a point of explosion, then backing off a bit, multiple times. After about 20 minutes we both finished with a bang and lay on the table together for a few more minutes. A cleanup, more hugging and a bit more convo. NEVER once mentioned a donation. Had paid the house for an hr and TS but she kept me there for an hour and half easy. I was prepared to pay top $ for that experience. Even after I got dressed she never mentioned $ but I slid her $$ and it was damn well worth it my friends"
Thanks.
Sir

The encounter is within ECCIE guidelines and has been approved No changes will be made as per #21