1st Time at an Amp

Some things are better left unfound Originally Posted by rakuguy
See what I mean? Hey Kimchi, whatup? He's not calling you pizza. He's going to use you as an ingredient on a pizza and feed you to some amp girls.
See what I mean? Hey Kimchi, whatup? He's not calling you pizza. He's going to use you as an ingredient on a pizza and feed you to some amp girls. Originally Posted by rakuguy
There is a hell of lot worse things than being fed to some amp girls. I have been fed to several, but only to one at a time.

Torito
Hey Rak - really good to see you out and about.

As far as feeding me to some AMP girls, fire away my friend.

Back to the original post - Great compilation of tips for a first timer. Wish I had that knowledge going in the first time.

K.
One more (may have been mentioned, and I missed it). When Mamasan asks if you've been there before, the answer is always a confident "Of course!"

Happy huntin', guys ... Originally Posted by DallasBenz
Well, be careful.

Once way back in the Jackpot days, I met a girl - famous spinner named Yoyo (she had a huge tatoo on her back).

When she asked that question I claimed I'd seen her before. I could tell instantly she knew better. So she started asking a bunch of questions. Finally I admitted "maybe" I'd seen a couple of others - rather than her.

We had fun after she had finished her investigation.

Yoyo was popular and well known for a few amazing stories. Throwing things in the parking lot, flooding her apartment as an indy, etc. Anyone else remember her?

Have fun and play safe.

SL
  • TAZ
  • 01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Sl
Yoyo....a name out of the past.
I my memory serves me correctly she was one of the few Asians with a bubble butt. I believe that was her.
Geat session as well.

TAZ
Yoyo was popular and well known for a few amazing stories. Throwing things in the parking lot, flooding her apartment as an indy, etc. Anyone else remember her? Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
Tightest. Grip. Ever.
Hey Rak - really good to see you out and about.

As far as feeding me to some AMP girls, fire away my friend.

K. Originally Posted by Kimchi

Like you need help feeding yourself to AMP girls

This just in... St.C just formally resigned on ASPD sporting his Smurf titty avatar. Site is going dark at 9pm tonight. We'll have to meet up for a wake soon and knock down a few.
Sl
Yoyo....a name out of the past.
I my memory serves me correctly she was one of the few Asians with a bubble butt. I believe that was her.
Geat session as well.

TAZ Originally Posted by TAZ

Taz loves him some Asian bubble butt. But then who don't?
  • TAZ
  • 01-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Yoyo and the great Channel .....two great Asian bubble butts.

And YES Yoyo was tighter than a Girl Scout!!
We'll have to meet up for a wake soon and knock down a few. Originally Posted by rakuguy
I am soooo IN. We can eat Korean food and drink soju and then storm an AMP en' masse. Mamasan will shit bricks.
Thanks for this. These sorts of threads on the old site helped me make it through my first AMP session. A couple sessions later, it doesn't seem like any big deal, but there's a big sense of the unknown before your first trip.
Just a couple of questions from a 1st timer here. Is the $100 or $140 for a GFE or a happy ending?? Are all the girls Korean? Any Thai or Filipena?

Best word I ever learned in Korean is -- Suu -goo - ha - ship- she - o or Suu Goo Ha Say O. Its said to a Korean business when you are leaving -- means something like may Buddha bless your business or something. Everyone will love you for it.

I always used this saying when I was leaving because I always got confused on the Korean Goodbye of person staying or leaving.
Just a couple of questions from a 1st timer here. Is the $100 or $140 for a GFE or a happy ending?? Are all the girls Korean? Any Thai or Filipena?
Originally Posted by JoePrivate
It's all inclusive JoePrivate. Full menu for 30min or the hour so no need to discuss anything. LFK, DFK and MSOG are YMMV depending on the provider and more likely to happen at Korean establisments as a general rule. You generally always get some minimal amount of LFK at Korean establishments but do your research. Most Dallas AMPs have predominantly Korean staff. There are spas with mostly Thai providers on Emerald like Blue Angel/Hulahand but tend to offer a more standard mechanical offering with little or no LFK, DFK. One's mileage may always vary however.

100+40 door fee = 140 30min
140+60 door fee = 200 1hr
aRandyOne, I've never been to an AMP but have always been curious. Thanks for your very informative explanation of the logistics!
Ive never been to an AMP but have always wanted to go. Very good info on what to expect , thanks!!