Took the wife out Saturday night...

First stop was Spearmint Rhino, after being there for 1.5 hours and no girls approaching, we left for Bucks Wild till we were told it was 25 each for cover. We didnt want to have another miss with the loss of 50 just to get through the door and she opted to try chicas locas. First of all, i made her take her glasses off so she wouldnt have to see the absolute mess of disgusting dancers at CL on a saturday night.. but what gives? I thought dancers went crazy when female patrons came in? Are we that intimidating or something?
Yeah most dancers won't approach a couple ever. Unless the female is someone they know a stripper etc. Most of the time if it's a couple they stay away. Me and my wife would out Saturday as well she tipped and I topped each of the female dancers there and all we got is a thank u and they go talk to another guy. So that's the way it is haven't been anywhere where it's been different
I haven't had that experience. Every time Ashlynn Eden and I went to bucks Fort Worth that were all over her.
I have great luck at Bucks Ftw. my wife was the center of attention in the cabana Friday night!
Baby Dolls Dallas is a great place for couples!
awhile back when with the wife to break the ice had he go to the stage and give a dollar or more, then that girl would come by to say thank you and then you had your opening to get her to chat
+1 if the woman approaches a dancer your chances of her comming over are much much better