BJs

I don't know if I'm unique or not but BJs have never gotten me off. Do any of you suffer similarly? Was kinda funny, expected this great thing and it was like "that was ok" after the poor lady was trying for 15 minutes. Any one else have similar issues and if so any work arounds? Was bored and short on cash and since bng's are the most common "deal" thought I would ask.
Hell No! Shit I'd rather have a great BBBJ than fuck most of the time. Shiiiiit, can a man just sit back and get some relaxing ass head?

Hep me Lawid Jeevus!!

But WALDT...
That's the experience I expected, imagine my disappointment. LOL
Hell No! Shit I'd rather have a great BBBJ than fuck most of the time. Shiiiiit, can a man just sit back and get some relaxing ass head?

Hep me Lawid Jeevus!!

But WALDT... Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yah, the Op must be a young newbie. The plunge is the fantasy. In time he will appreciate the BBBJ

Hep me Lawid Jeevus!!

But WALDT... Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Like the new pictures Melannie.
My personality is the giving / problem solver type. I focus on other people.
It took a number of visits to real pros to get to the point of letting a provider, provide a great time with no worries on my part if she is having fun.
I can sit back and totally relax. I only hold back if I want to hold back.

Just relax and go to your happy place and enjoy.
Go see Mel!!!
Hello Melannie!
Seen her twice and it was great.
I don't know if I'm unique or not but BJs have never gotten me off. Do any of you suffer similarly? Was kinda funny, expected this great thing and it was like "that was ok" after the poor lady was trying for 15 minutes. Any one else have similar issues and if so any work arounds? Was bored and short on cash and since bng's are the most common "deal" thought I would ask. Originally Posted by theone7885
I hear you, for years (decades?) I was never able to get off from a BJ. Hell, I think I even fell asleep while receiving a BJ a couple of times. The last few years I've happened across a few, a very select few, providers that really knew what they were doing and I was able to get off from a BJ. I have to admit when it does happen it is a mind blowing experience, I find it way more intense than cumming while fucking.
If you don't mind telling me what ladies have worked for you?
Damn that sucks for you bro. You don't know what you're missing. It's a much more intense orgasm.. for me anyway.

Blowjobs are the bee's knees man. I can very rarely pop with a cover anyway so CIM is the only way I roll.
Originally Posted by melannie_star
Yea, I was talkin to you. Haaaaa
Nice Pics Melanie and believe it or not, I have a few friends who cant get off to a BJ at all....lol that' s their problem.
  • L.A.
  • 12-22-2014, 06:57 PM
A good BBBJ can be better than sex. I've had sessions where it was BBBJ only and no sex but never any sessions where it was only sex and no BBBJ.

And I agree...that's a really nice pic Melanie!