Your ultimate sexual fantasy?

Ok. Many, or a few, of us have Sex Bucket Lists and many folks I have met in the Hobby have their own fantasy
.. so for 2015, what is or would be your ultimate sexual fantasy?

Mine. And for those that know me understand I am very open and candid about this stuff ... 3-5 girls with big fat strapons ... all at once having their way with me and both holes. DP my ass. Bondage. Hot wax. Nipple Clamps. The possibilities only limited to the ladies imaginations. And nothing gentle about anything that happens.
Setting the bar a little high for the rest of us aren't you ?
I would like to see a provider that goes goth with the black lipstick the dark eye make up. Wearing something that is a mix of goth punk look. She enters my room and sits me down on the bed and instructs me that she is going to take control of me and make me cum in her mouth over and over till i nearly cry.

she mounts me on the bed and starts passionately making out with me biting my lower lip im running my hands all over her body feeling her up and down as she grinds her pelvis on my crotch. She continues to kiss me nibble my ears and whisper that she is going to make me eat her pussy and that she is going to fuck me and then bites my ear.

She rolls over and pushes me down to her pussy as we remove her clothing. she tells me how she wants me to eat her pussy to finger her this way and that way to stick my tongue in her pussy and lick her clit and to lick her asshole and pushes my head so that i get the full taste of her pussy juices running down to her ass.

Once she cums she tells me to disrobe and tells me to stand up. She kisses me down my neck working down to my nipples where she licks them and teases them working on both makeing me so excited that she can feel the precum on my dick. She works her way down past my balls licks the inside of my leg teaseing me makeing me want to grab her head to put my cock in her mouth but im not aloud. She teases my cock licking the top of the head and slowly taking me into her mouth.

She works me into a great sensation wanting to cum in her mouth but she is making me hold it back till i cant take it anymore. I finally cum in her mouth she holds it in her mouth and guides me down to the bed and kisses me passionatly sharing the load i gave her as it drips down both or faces licking it off each other.

This is just the start of what would be an awesome session with a provider that would do this to/for me.
Ok. Many, or a few, of us have Sex Bucket Lists and many folks I have met in the Hobby have their own fantasy

Mine. And for those that know me understand I am very open and candid about this stuff ... 3-5 girls with big fat strapons ... all at once having their way with me and both holes. DP my ass. Bondage. Hot wax. Nipple Clamps. The possibilities only limited to the ladies imaginations. And nothing gentle about anything that happens. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Ouch...
My ultimate sexual fantasy would be to have sex, just once, with a woman whom I had not had to marry or pay first.

If you're talking specific acts, I think it'd be pretty cool to be fucking one woman and having another tongue-bathe my balls. But then we'd be talking around 5 bills for about 30 seconds, so the cost-benefit analysis doesn't suggest it's likely to happen.
Damn Hookem...you sexy beast...get the other gals & I am so ready!!!!!

My sexual bucket list is still a bukkake
Does the "mile high" club count?
i think I'd like to watch hookem's fantasy take place. Mind if I bring a camera?
You want Taylor Sims. http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=107606

She will do all that to you and you will come back for more. When she blindfolded me, put a ball gag in my mouth, put electric vibrating nipple clamps on me then abused me like a red headed step child, I was terrified yet in Heaven.
yep Taylor is one of my favorite doubles gals!!!

Mine. ... 3-5 girls with big fat strapons ... all at once having their way with me and both holes. DP my ass. Bondage. Hot wax. Nipple Clamps. The possibilities only limited to the ladies imaginations. And nothing gentle about anything that happens. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
hookem69horns, that's on the extreme edge for me,
but i hope you get what's cuming your way!!

I would like to see a provider that goes goth with the black lipstick the dark eye make up. Wearing something that is a mix of goth punk look. ...
This is just the start of what would be an awesome session with a provider that would do this to/for me. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Duthgar1976, that's kinda vanilla in my book [experienced it several times],

My ultimate sexual fantasy would be to have sex, just once, with a woman whom I had not had to marry or pay first.

If you're talking specific acts, I think it'd be pretty cool to be fucking one woman and having another tongue-bathe my balls. But then we'd be talking around 5 bills for about 30 seconds, so the cost-benefit analysis doesn't suggest it's likely to happen. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
lancehernot, i often fantasize about your ultimate when i see women in grocery stores, at the mall, out about town. sure wish there was a magic incantation i could use to have her cum up to me and say "say, pm, let's go find us an intimate place for some delites!!"

wrt your 2nd fantasy, been there, done that, came a lot!!! have some photos to prove it.
just find two women who enjoy doing this kind of thing and go have a fuckingly & suckingly deliteful time!!

My sexual bucket list is still a bukkake Originally Posted by DallasRain
DallasRain, never been to a bukkake party,
A whole night and day of passionate & endless sex.

Having my legs up over my ATF's shoulders and watching his cock go slowly in and out of me.

Riding his cock until I reach an orgasm.

Taking a hot bath together . . .

And then repeating the action until his cock gets sore and he can't use it anymore.
Setting the bar a little high for the rest of us aren't you ? Originally Posted by rcinokc
Lmao, that was funny =)
I read a review on Leilover and S&M. Having never gone done that road it was interesting an intriguing. I would now have to say that is at the top of my list with her!
Spend an overnight in a luxury hotel with my ATF, after I've:
1. Won the lottery
2. Actually have found an ATF