"Retiring??"

I hate to call it retiring, because I don't think of this as work. I have waaay too much fun with it. But... Looks like I am retiring after this weekend. I just got the call and will be going back to my RW job on the 5th.
I am entertaining the idea of keeping this on the side, but to be honest, the idea of having a social life again is pretty intriguing to me.
To those I have met, or even had a convo with, I thank you. I really have had a great time in the hobby. Learned a few things. And hopefully gave pleasure to some of you out there.
To those I haven't met.... There are a few days left.
(No, I am not making this into a threAD.)
That being said, I hope you all cont to have fun and enjoy every screaming O.
Until we meet again.....
xoxoxoxo-
Steph
Steph!

You should go out like Elway!

Insist that they have a championship BBBJ contest. Go win it and walk away as a legend.
Steph!

You should go out like Elway!

Insist that they have a championship BBBJ contest. Go win it and walk away as a legend. Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Not a bad idea at all!!!!
I have the utmost faith in my skills that I could take it!!!
Steph:

Never met, our schedules simply didn't work out. Regardless, all the best as you head back to mainstream life and a real social schedule!

BB
Steph:

Never met, our schedules simply didn't work out. Regardless, all the best as you head back to mainstream life and a real social schedule!

BB Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
thx hon!! I'm looking forward to somewhat of a normal social life again.
In a normal life, you could be having a secret affair with me.

Now that I have planted that thought in your mind, enjoy your renewed venture and the best of luck.
I think I can handle that, if you promise to take it easy on me.

Posting retirement taint photos will help ease your pain of walking away.
Posting retirement taint photos will help ease your pain of walking away. Originally Posted by pyramider
you take them. i post them.
Best of luck to you!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
thank you ElisabethWhispers
Never got to meet you but enjoyed your comments and your sexy showcase.
Good luck and may you have the best of what life has to offer.
I hope your New journey in life goes well, Hun!

I hope your New journey in life goes well, Hun!

Originally Posted by Eva Damita
thank you very much! I hope so as well. I have faith that all will be ok. I have def learned a few things about life in the short time I have paticipated in the "hobby". Some good. Some bad. But def all were lessons.
Although I never had the pleasure to meet you, I still wish you all the best and Happy New Year