Roxanne From Backpage. Body Rubs!!!

Beautiful young lady gives great bodyrubs. Very polite and classy. Takes her time no rush what so ever. Holds a conversation. Knows what she's doing. I 100% recommend her. You can't get enough of her ! 115lbs, Red Hair, Blue Eyes. Perfect. Located in fort Worth area.
Please read the notes on how to write a review. Worst review of 2014. Congrats
this is pimpin not a review lol

Beto, you're fing klllng us here with this fucking pimp post. Great,polite,classy,takes her time,no rush,can hold a gal darn converfuckingsation!

knows what shes doiing...etc.

That was brutal amigo. I dont know what planet you came down from but you are officially fired for fraud. Have to head to a meeting. Lets catch later.
  • grail
  • 01-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the shitty ad BetaAcosto. Geez.

How is it pimping? She isnt even full service. I liked her. She's good at what she does. Ive been to her twice now. She will not have sex. Not even with me being a regular.
How is it pimping? She isnt even full service. I liked her. She's good at what she does. Ive been to her twice now. She will not have sex. Not even with me being a regular. Originally Posted by BetoAcosta

He is saying that because your review sucks and was written like an ad
  • grail
  • 01-01-2015, 06:23 PM
How is it pimping? She isnt even full service. I liked her. She's good at what she does. Ive been to her twice now. She will not have sex. Not even with me being a regular. Originally Posted by BetoAcosta

Sheesh. Not a lot going on up there in the 'ol nogg'in is there beto...
Not a review. Nice threAD. Moved to COED. You definitely are not doing your girl any justice by posting this.

You may want to read the following link if you plan to write an actual review of a girl - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=357829
ok, its like Vince Lombardi, lets start with the basics team. This is a football.

No idea whart the fuck you are referring to in your non review. Is it just your chick telling eccie about her greatness? Fine. No issue. Lets move on, Tihis is as of now an item of zero interest.
Sad how grown ass men/women just post talking shit. I'm new too Eccie. Told her I'd give her a review. Dont know how eccie works. Could've said "Thats not a review Thats basically an ad." But no instead llet's all act 12 a fill this place full of drama . Lol. Crazy immature kids these days. Sad stuff man.
beto, you wrote "Dont know how eccie works"
then how about reading up about how eccie works and what could be in a review before you post something?
plus, if you dont write info like how to contact her, where an ad of hers might be found, what her general location in fw is, what her general fee is...
and just write something like "yeah, she's tops" [liberally paraphrasing],
your original post [which is pretty skimpy] doesnt tell us much.

and yes, some folks could be gentle in their posts, but your original post still is pretty skimpy.