Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, I think
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Reviews say small bbw with big tits.....I never saw her
Recommendation: No
NC/NS is not a review bro sorry that happened to you.
moved to correct forum
So, now when people look at her showcase and go to reviews for info they will not be able to pull this up and the same thing may happen to them? Seems counterproductive to the information exchange.....but that is just me thinking out loud.....
So, now when people look at her showcase and go to reviews for info they will not be able to pull this up and the same thing may happen to them? Seems counterproductive to the information exchange.....but that is just me thinking out loud..... Originally Posted by SoonerBorn

Look at the top of the Coed forum and notice the NCNS sticky that Mojo anchored for your convenience. That's where your review should be.

Just trying to help. Please don't shoot the messenger.

I sincerely hope you'll have a good new year.

Your point is valid sooner, but this is how the powers have decided to handle ncns.
Keep in mind when we move a NCNS review from the review section to COED only Hobbiests with PA access can read the ROS. If you want everyone to know what happened you need to spell it all out in the open in a thread in COED this way all can see. Plus it gives the provider a chance for rebuttal, if she so chooses.
So, now when people look at her showcase and go to reviews for info they will not be able to pull this up and the same thing may happen to them? Seems counterproductive to the information exchange.....but that is just me thinking out loud..... Originally Posted by SoonerBorn
Your point is valid sooner, but this is how the powers have decided to handle ncns. Originally Posted by corona

No its not a valid point. Both of you have been on icky long enough to know a review from a NSNC. Quit being butt hurt and move on.
OK....but I will keep bumping to the top because I am more about bros than hoes......You and your pussy keep doing what ya do, pyramider
Don't worry, we'll still see it. Experienced hobbyists know that when researching a provider, it's not enough to look at the reviews. We also need to search alerts, the men's lounge and here for NCNS and drama.
I was 0-3 starting the new year out right. No wonder why quit for a short while. Sooner as I say, when it becomes more trouble than fun, time to take a break or go do something else is what I am gonna do. Sorry to hear what happened, at least with mine no dates were planned as opposed to yours, just couldn't get anything lined up. I don't never assume the date is even on when scheduled until she opens the door in this age of hobbying.