Whats the proper way to give refrences?

So i have mainly been an AMP guy but lately been trying to see independents. Almost all ask for references but I am still a newbie so barely have like 2. Everytime i give them i never hear back. Maybe im not posting something right or shall i just go for the newbie freindly ones? SO what is the best way to give these sexy providers references? Thanks in advance!! Happy New Year
It might be that the references you are giving are "not trusted" ladies.
It might be that the ladies you used as references did not respond when reference was requested.
It may be that the ladies you are trying to see have poor TCB skills.

****I personally prefer if a guy is using me as a reference, that he sends me a quick note to let me know that provider X will be contacting me for a reference. I think it is just a common courtesy that is often over looked.

The bottom line is the system of depending on reference verifications is BROKEN. I use it as one tool to screen, but don't depend on it.
Keep a word document you can copy & paste from.

Have the following info for each Provider you have seen:

Provider name
Showcase Link and/or Website link
email
telephone #
when you saw her
One thing I also add is something the Provider seen would remember me by to tell the Provider you wish to see. This way she can ask the provider you saw if she remembers you by that. High Volume Providers may not remember you but if you left a certain impression she will.

Do this for all the providers you see on a Word Document and when you find a new provider you want to see, copy & paste the info into a pm or the email you send to her. It makes her job much easier when it comes to screening. Some of these girls receive a dozen or so requests a day and if they have to work to find the info, they move on.

If you have a Hobby phone, most of them have Word, Excell, Pdf file functions where you can save and edit these on your phone, this way if you have the gal's number and no access to your computer, you can text her the file of references.

Having this database helps for when you want to see a Provider who is having a Turf War with other Providers. If you know that one of the Providers you've seen is fighting with the Provider you want to see, make note of that so you do not use her as a reference. In 2008 there was a Provider I had really wanted to see but since one of my references was a Provider she was feuding with, she refused to see me.

It may seem like a lot of work, but once you have it together, sending references,e specially on short notice makes Hobbying easier.

The least amount of work she has to do to verify you, the more likely you are to see her when you want.
Send dic pics.
Very true info alaine. Way too much work Von. Jeez document my azz. It's a yes or no and move on
Keep a word document you can copy & paste from.

Have the following info for each Provider you have seen:

Provider name
Showcase Link and/or Website link
email
telephone #
when you saw her
One thing I also add is something the Provider seen would remember me by to tell the Provider you wish to see. This way she can ask the provider you saw if she remembers you by that. High Volume Providers may not remember you but if you left a certain impression she will.

Do this for all the providers you see on a Word Document and when you find a new provider you want to see, copy & paste the info into a pm or the email you send to her. It makes her job much easier when it comes to screening. Some of these girls receive a dozen or so requests a day and if they have to work to find the info, they move on.

If you have a Hobby phone, most of them have Word, Excell, Pdf file functions where you can save and edit these on your phone, this way if you have the gal's number and no access to your computer, you can text her the file of references.

Having this database helps for when you want to see a Provider who is having a Turf War with other Providers. If you know that one of the Providers you've seen is fighting with the Provider you want to see, make note of that so you do not use her as a reference. In 2008 there was a Provider I had really wanted to see but since one of my references was a Provider she was feuding with, she refused to see me.

It may seem like a lot of work, but once you have it together, sending references,e specially on short notice makes Hobbying easier.

The least amount of work she has to do to verify you, the more likely you are to see her when you want. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
As ideal as this sounds, I don't think most of these guys want to create a word doc to send out to ladies. A lot of times, guys are looking for something immediate.
So i have mainly been an AMP guy but lately been trying to see independents. Almost all ask for references but I am still a newbie so barely have like 2. Everytime i give them i never hear back. Maybe im not posting something right or shall i just go for the newbie freindly ones? SO what is the best way to give these sexy providers references? Thanks in advance!! Happy New Year Originally Posted by johnnypaycheck
by the way, having a p411 account may help you out.
As Slim suggested, join P411. It will open more doors for you. It's a great tool for new guys entering the fun here.

And maybe see more newbie-friendly girls and ask them if they will give a reference on you.

Don't give up; it's a little rough getting started but once you get a rep for being a decent guy, you'll be well on your way.
Send dic pics. Originally Posted by pyramider
No wonder they ignore me, I've been sending my taint pics.
It might be that the references you are giving are "not trusted" ladies. Originally Posted by alaine
...Having this database helps for when you want to see a Provider who is having a Turf War with other Providers. If you know that one of the Providers you've seen is fighting with the Provider you want to see, make note of that so you do not use her as a reference... Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So, where is the database of "trusted" ladies and the list of who is fighting with who (or is it whom)?

I guess what new guys starting out really need seems to be a list of Newbie-Friendly ladies who are "trusted" and not engaged in a turf war with other providers. That would seem to be a challenge.