HILLARY THE LIAR - STICKY THREAD !

This one in Bosnia..............

"we ran for cover"......................HA HAHAHAHA....

Hillary gives an interview (but she won't talk to the families) and she says that her biggest regret is Benghazi. Read this...

QUESTION: Any do-overs that you would -- relative to Secretary of State?

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

Imperfect information? How many people here would have done something if they got reports (and she did) that a hole was blown in the wall, direct threats were being made, and even the ambassador felt his ass hanging in the wind. She fucked up because she did not take any action on fairly solid information and easily forseen results.

You know, my biggest, you know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy, losing four Americans, two diplomats and now it's public, so I can say two CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stevens, who was one of our very best and had served in Libya and across the Middle East and spoke Arabic.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._benghazi.html

Now she can tell us that their CIA? We've known that for over a year. Is this woman on sedatives? Maybe for her brain injury? So an English paper is blaming Stevens for his own death. Why didn't Hillary leap in to defend him like she did Bill? He was her friend and "one of our very best".

Just like Bill. Back in the early 2000s Bill publicly said that he regretted not getting Bin Laden (when he had the chance) but he glossed over what happened because of his failure. Just like Bill, Hillary glosses over what happened because of her failure.
I know; I saw that interview and thought about all the lies she has laid on us over the years....the Bosnia story is just one of many...

Yeah, Stevens was a "friend"; just like Vince Foster and Web Hubbell.....friends of Bill and Hillary end up dead or indicted !

Hillary gives an interview (but she won't talk to the families) and she says that her biggest regret is Benghazi. Read this...

QUESTION: Any do-overs that you would -- relative to Secretary of State?

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

Imperfect information? How many people here would have done something if they got reports (and she did) that a hole was blown in the wall, direct threats were being made, and even the ambassador felt his ass hanging in the wind. She fucked up because she did not take any action on fairly solid information and easily forseen results.

You know, my biggest, you know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy, losing four Americans, two diplomats and now it's public, so I can say two CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stevens, who was one of our very best and had served in Libya and across the Middle East and spoke Arabic.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._benghazi.html

Now she can tell us that their CIA? We've known that for over a year. Is this woman on sedatives? Maybe for her brain injury? So an English paper is blaming Stevens for his own death. Why didn't Hillary leap in to defend him like she did Bill? He was her friend and "one of our very best".

Just like Bill. Back in the early 2000s Bill publicly said that he regretted not getting Bin Laden (when he had the chance) but he glossed over what happened because of his failure. Just like Bill, Hillary glosses over what happened because of her failure. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She almost has as many "you knows" in her rhetoric as Caroline Kennedy.

Hillary is a pathological liar. Not as bad as President Obama, but she's trying.

As I said in another thread, Richard Nixon must be looking down in "awe and amazement" at this current administrations ability to use The Constitution as shit paper.
Hillary is so smart she once made 100 grand on a 1 thousand dollar futures/commodities "investment".
If she had only doubled or tripled it, I wouldn't be impressed by one of America's top 100 young lawyers....well, she was young a loooong time ago
The New York Times' Bill Safire labeled her a congential liar.........and described the Clinton white house as a "blizzard of lies."

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/08/op...d-of-lies.html
Hillary is so smart she once made 100 grand on a 1 thousand dollar futures/commodities "investment".
If she had only doubled or tripled it, I wouldn't be impressed by one of America's top 100 young lawyers....well, she was young a loooong time ago Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Hillary told us she studied The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading!

We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.
I got this...

Just like, we thought...

============================== =============

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...reports-on-it/

The Last Refuge Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits – Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and Samantha Power Killed FIVE Egyptians Last

Posted on January 27, 2014 by sundance

When Clinton, Rice and Power launched operation R2P in Benghazi Libya they specifically helped the Libyan “Rebels” to overthrown Kaddaffi. This gave the al-Qaeda operatives, who made up the majority coalition of the “rebels”, immediate access to weapons warehouses and massive stockpiles of ManPads (Man Portable Air Defense Systems), otherwise known as surface to air missiles – the missiles were a specific manufacture coming originally from Russia. 20,000 such missiles immediately went missing.

This past weekend one of those missiles was used.

All five soldiers in the helicopter were killed, security officials said.

“This is what everyone has long assumed could happen, and it is a confirmation of those fears — that substantial and advanced weaponry came into the country in the aftermath of the Libyan war,” said Michael Wahid Hanna, an Egypt scholar at the Century Foundation in New York.

New York Times - Islamist militants shot down an Egyptian military helicopter in the Sinai Peninsula with a surface-to-air missile over the weekend, raising new alarms about the terrorist insurgency that developed there in response to the military takeover last summer.

The attack — described by witnesses, documented in a video released by the militants, and confirmed by three people briefed on the Egyptian government’s investigation — validated longstanding fears that such weapons would spill into Egypt and beyond after the Libyan civil war tore open Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s fearsome arsenals. -link-

Just like, we thought...

============================== =============

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...reports-on-it/

The Last Refuge Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits – Contact Info: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com

Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and Samantha Power Killed FIVE Egyptians Last

Posted on January 27, 2014 by sundance

When Clinton, Rice and Power launched operation R2P in Benghazi Libya they specifically helped the Libyan “Rebels” to overthrown Kaddaffi. This gave the al-Qaeda operatives, who made up the majority coalition of the “rebels”, immediate access to weapons warehouses and massive stockpiles of ManPads (Man Portable Air Defense Systems), otherwise known as surface to air missiles – the missiles were a specific manufacture coming originally from Russia. 20,000 such missiles immediately went missing.

This past weekend one of those missiles was used.

All five soldiers in the helicopter were killed, security officials said.

“This is what everyone has long assumed could happen, and it is a confirmation of those fears — that substantial and advanced weaponry came into the country in the aftermath of the Libyan war,” said Michael Wahid Hanna, an Egypt scholar at the Century Foundation in New York.

New York Times - Islamist militants shot down an Egyptian military helicopter in the Sinai Peninsula with a surface-to-air missile over the weekend, raising new alarms about the terrorist insurgency that developed there in response to the military takeover last summer.

The attack — described by witnesses, documented in a video released by the militants, and confirmed by three people briefed on the Egyptian government’s investigation — validated longstanding fears that such weapons would spill into Egypt and beyond after the Libyan civil war tore open Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s fearsome arsenals. -link-

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

The protesters are Copt Christians... "Egyptian Christians"
U.S. Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods. DECEASED...
U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. DECEASED...
Diplomat Sean Smith. DESEASED...
Navy SEAL Glen Doherty. DECEASED...
Truth from government

DECEASED