New Immigration Proposal

How about we cap the population at the current amount, and nobody new gets to come in unless someone else leaves? Additionally, we could sell our own citizenship at the market rate. Those of us who prefer leaving could pocket some spending money on our way out to one of the many better countries out there.
Why don't we do what they did to Charlie Chaplin, invite him to take a tour of the world and then not let him back in the country. Everyone who has been on welfare for more than one generation could use a vacation in Mexico, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.
Those of us who prefer leaving could pocket some spending money on our way out to one of the many better countries out there. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
you could always move to Israel, ASAP.
It sort of reminds me of a house that is too airtight; the heating and AC may be more efficient but the danger of mold from within is large.

The price that would have to be paid to secure your suggested product from theft would render it unsellable.

Rather, why not open up the borders and eliminate the minimum wage? See what some real laissez faire is about.
you could always move to Israel, ASAP. Originally Posted by JCM800
I would prefer to do so. I love the old America, and hate the current configuration. Since I never served in the military here, I don't feel as ripped off as many conservatives who did must feel.