Anybody FUCKED Them Yet???

http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/058083961982

Mom im not sure if id touch. Daughter looks like a good submisssive nerd fuck.
Daughter no longer in the biz. Kinda puts a damper in that little situation huh?
Daughter no longer in the biz. Kinda puts a damper in that little situation huh? Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
She keeps putting daughter in new ads. When i text she said they must come together. I cant choose daughter only.
Make sure the lights are dimmed, then it won't seem so bad.

Mom im not sure if id touch. Daughter looks like a good submisssive nerd fuck. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Not sure about mom??? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Mom im not sure if id touch. Daughter looks like a good submisssive nerd fuck. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
That seems like a fair assessment.
Moms pussy better then daughters. I have daughter sit on my face while mom sits on mom cock. I get to she the better of the 2 but feel the better of the 2
That's a fucked up situation. I don't understand why a parent would condone that lifestyle, let alone participate. Pretty dark stuff imo.
I doubt they are mother/daughter. It's a good marketing ploy.
I’ve been with 1 other 3 other mother daughter Combo. They never play with each other
I too have been with one mother Daughter combo,
a few times, (no longer though) I do have them both on FB, the Daughter posts some Funny stuff
...I don't understand why a parent would condone that lifestyle, let alone participate.... Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
C'mon Willie. Really?! Thinck about it a bit more. You'll figger out why...

...What the fuck is the matter with you? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
The answer might be....same thing as what's wrong with them 2 gals, I'm thinckin....

Moms pussy better then daughters. I have daughter sit on my face while mom sits on mom cock. I get to she the better of the 2 but feel the better of the 2 Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
And.....there ya have it!! Verified.

C'mon Willie. Really?! Thinck about it a bit more. You'll figger out why...

. Originally Posted by rooster
I get why it's hot.
The part that I don't get is what causes a parent to ignore the primal instinct to protect their own children. Even a drug addictted parent attempts to shield their kids from their own destructive behavior.
I get why it's hot.
The part that I don't get is what causes a parent to ignore the primal instinct to protect their own children. Even a drug addictted parent attempts to shield their kids from their own destructive behavior. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Woody is right....I doubt they are related. Creative Marketing 101 for the kink market......

elg.......
Drug addict parents have pimped their kids ,crack and meth are sometimes stronger than parental love...it’s been documented.