Over priced Stripper

If ya know a stripper that wanted to much fir to little .

Would Now be the time ta try n deflower ?
absolutely.....
I have tried and its either 1 of 3 of the following scenarios:

1. Stopped playing until the virus subsides
2. You have to subscribe to OnlyFans cause they are doing that in lieu of dancing/dating
3. The ones that are still playing I can't get to drop their price. As one said to me "you just received $1200 and you have the nerve to try and low ball me"
I have tried and its either 1 of 3 of the following scenarios:

1. Stopped playing until the virus subsides
2. You have to subscribe to OnlyFans cause they are doing that in lieu of dancing/dating
3. The ones that are still playing I can't get to drop their price. As one said to me "you just received $1200 and you have the nerve to try and low ball me" Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
That’s why they are strippers instead of street walkers. Economically they think better
As one said to me "you just received $1200 and you have the nerve to try and low ball me" Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot

And 99% very likely they just got the same $1200 so they don't "currently" need any of yours.
And 99% very likely they just got the same $1200 so they don't "currently" need any of yours. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Great point.
And 99% very likely they just got the same $1200 so they don't "currently" need any of yours. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
That check was spent as fast as they cashed it.....they need it!
How do any of you possibly know whether the whores received stimulus checks and if so what they have done with them.
The ones that are still playing I can't get to drop their price. As one said to me "you just received $1200 and you have the nerve to try and low ball me" Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
Excellent marketing.

Who falls for this shit.
How do any of you possibly know whether the whores received stimulus checks and if so what they have done with them. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Don't you know these guys are experts on everything in here?
How do any of you possibly know whether the whores received stimulus checks and if so what they have done with them. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

The OP was referring to strippers but I suppose it applies to both.

If you know the woman and what other gig she may have, one can make an educated guess as to whether she received a check or not.

As far as their spending it, once again, if you know their hobbies you can figure that out too.
The OP was referring to strippers but I suppose it applies to both.

If you know the woman and what other gig she may have, one can make an educated guess as to whether she received a check or not.

As far as their spending it, once again, if you know their hobbies you can figure that out too. Originally Posted by jokacz
Every whore I have ever fucked is as happy as she can ever be when she's talking about how broke she is, through no fault of her own which goes without saying, and how I/you/whomever should give my/your/their money to the whore in question.

I do not believe them 80% of the time, the other 20% I don't give a shit about their problems.

Which is how they feel about me.
They be banging down the extra 600/week unemployment also.
They be banging down the extra 600/week unemployment also. Originally Posted by Mission impossible

Assuming they had a legit job

Do strippers get W2's?
Every whore I have ever fucked is as happy as she can ever be when she's talking about how broke she is, through no fault of her own which goes without saying, and how I/you/whomever should give my/your/their money to the whore in question.

I do not believe them 80% of the time, the other 20% I don't give a shit about their problems.

Which is how they feel about me.
Drop the mic