Speaking of marching in the streets — this happened in Michigan yesterday. Thank Trump!

Read whatever account of this protest you like. I am sure even the right wings conspiracy nuts blogs had it too, but I don’t read that shits unless someone here posts it.

But what began as a drive by traffic disrupt or turned into a Petri dish pandemic party, replete with confederate flags, MAGA hats and idiots breathing on each other in the middle of the third hottest Corona state in your great nation.

The Michigan governor has been the target of Trumps tantrums for a few weeks now,

Aren’t other states forcing stay at home orders, too? States where the governors routinely bend the knee and kiss the ass?

Why aren’t yous fellas running through the streets in Texas or Pennsyltucky?

As much as I’d like to get in a 18 holes or so, this looks like the zombie apocalypse had a baby with the Third Reich.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...etchen-whitmer

https://www.michiganadvance.com/2020...lags-and-guns/

Practicing mass stupidity as a cure for social distancing.

Only in the Us of Eh.

People are starting to realize the stay home order is a bunch of shit. These protests will begin across the country. Unfortunately it won't change a thing. This country won't come out of this the same.
History repeats itself.
Speaking of marching in the streets — this happened in Michigan yesterday. Thank Trump! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sorry when all is said and done this all lands squarely on the failures of Michigan governor Half Whit.
Sorry when all is said and done this all lands squarely on the failures of Michigan governor Half Whit. Originally Posted by eccielover
Yep, and the Governor of New Jersey said the Bill of Rights was above his pay grade. What a moron. But he is a Democrat.
People are starting to realize the stay home order is a bunch of shit. These protests will begin across the country. Unfortunately it won't change a thing. This country won't come out of this the same. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A bunch of shit is putting it mildly, it’s flagrantly pissing on the Bill of Rights.
While I definitely don't agree with their bigotry, I say they have the right to protest.

As I've said before if this is not over by memorial Day expect all hell to break loose
Bigotry?
Bigotry? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Yes bigotry.
How are they bigots?
How are they bigots? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Flying the flag of slavery for one. I think that’s what the lady is talkings about.

But yous already knew that, eh?
Flying the flag of slavery for one. I think that’s what the lady is talkings about.

But yous already knew that, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yes that is one big reason. I mean it's kind of obvious too
They could have protested the need for the economy to open back up without any of that.
They could have protested the need for the economy to open back up without any of that. Originally Posted by Sienna91
Yes, they should have left any racial angle out of it but I appreciate your support of the right to protest.

Yssup Rider, being a Canadian, doesn't understand that the right of free speech and assembly is in our constitution - I think they have one posted at Nau's Drugstore in Montreal, BTW, if he would bother to read it.
A bunch of shit is putting it mildly, it’s flagrantly pissing on the Bill of Rights. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What people aren't catching on to is they don't need us anymore. We don't work for them they work for us. They want it to be the other way around. That's why I turn off the news. I don't want to hear about numbers because none of them are accurate. I don't wear a mask and I go outside and hang out with my neighbors. It's all about control. The unfortunate thing is people become more and more stressed and there maybe a spike suicides over this bullshit but they'll lump that into Coronavirus deaths. It's time we stopped fooling with these idiots.