Tried Like Hell ???

I didn't want to do this but , I have no choice.... I am headed to Austin. I looked through many post in the Austin Forums of "Good Locations". Not sure if i over looked it , But maybe you ladies and gentlemen of Austin can help me out before I arrive. Thank you in Advance.

P.s. Im just as annoyed about asking as you are ! I had it written down and misplaced it in my travels....Silly me. Again Thank you .
You know Who you are !!!!
I didn't want to do this but , I have no choice.... I am headed to Austin. I looked through many post in the Austin Forums of "Good Locations". Not sure if i over looked it , But maybe you ladies and gentlemen of Austin can help me out before I arrive. Thank you in Advance.

P.s. Im just as annoyed about asking as you are ! I had it written down and misplaced it in my travels....Silly me. Again Thank you .
Originally Posted by Lola Lovin
Pretty much anything West is nicer (in terms of area and people) than anything East, but there are exceptions. The Arboretum and Domain are nice, quiet and have lots of mid-priced notels.

The BP and high volume ladies tend to stay off I-35 in what is called the "Vagina Triangle" between 183, 290 and I35. South off Ben White has some decent no frills notels and access to SoCo with downtown not too far away. Downtown is nice, but tends to be expensive for rooms, though there are weekend deals (weekdays are filled up with business travelers).

Hope that helps.
Arboretum Area, 183 and Mopac (Loop 1) on the NW side
Thank you all who have given me such great direction. So far Austin is Beautiful from what i have seen.

I didn't feel to great by the time i got settled in so I went ahead and got some Rest ! I am ready to see What Austin has in Store. Again Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for offering your assistance. I found a few very nice places !!!