Hobbyist Wish list!

I would like to see a wish list of must haves for an incall if possible from you hobbyist. Ex. warm towel for afterwards or the baby wipes lol. clothes rack for hanging your instead of throwing on a floor or chair etc.

Also guys I would like to know who would be your top 5 wish list ladies to visit for an incall.

My top five in no particular order would be:
Claire She Blows
Gigilicious
Daddysgirl
electricfeelnow
AddisonGFE

I do not believe I have heard or saw a bad review on any of these ladies and they are truly on my wish list. All these ladies are sexy and beautiful and seem to have a great personality.

Now as far as the wish list on an incall it goes without saying clean bed sheets and a neutral smell.

Also ladies as far as your preference what would you like to have happen at your incall or when you arrive at an outcall?
No wipes, warm washcloth.

Soothing music and that wall lining material that blocks cell phone signals (or a jammer).

Oh, a refrigerator and a full ice bucket with cork screw too.
I seldom to never do an incall anymore but when I did,,

Clean towels and sheets are my wants..

a bottled water is always nice as I am leaving
Just see SweetMiMi's Incall and you know what you need ... well she knows what you need... you may not know it yet ....

As for my wish list - CBC friendly providers only ....
Just see SweetMiMi's Incall As for my wish list - CBC friendly providers only .... Originally Posted by fun2come

SweetMiMi? Again some many ppl love her incall
Only seen Daddy's Girl on the list. Was happy with her in call, clean, shower and she was awesome.
Clean sheets, clean towels, an awesome shower head, warm washcloth, a full bar, bottled water, soft music, warm lighting, and my cell phone on 'do not disturb.'
Clean sheets, clean towels, an awesome shower head, warm washcloth, a full bar, bottled water, soft music, warm lighting, and my cell phone on 'do not disturb.' Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Sounds like I need to add to my list of to do's.
  • Toyz
  • 03-25-2014, 04:02 PM
I would like to see a wish list of must haves for an incall if possible from you hobbyist. Ex. warm towel for afterwards or the baby wipes lol. clothes rack for hanging your instead of throwing on a floor or chair etc.

Also guys I would like to know who would be your top 5 wish list ladies to visit for an incall.

Claire She Blows
Gigilicious
Daddysgirl
electricfeelnow
AddisonGFE

I do not believe I have heard or saw a bad review on any of these ladies and they are truly on my wish list. All these ladies are sexy and beautiful and seem to have a great personality.

Now as far as the wish list on an incall it goes without saying clean bed sheets and a neutral smell.

Also ladies as far as your preference what would you like to have happen at your incall or when you arrive at an outcall? Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I have seen both EFN (a few times) and Addison. Would recommend both. Different experiences, but not radically so. Both fun to chat with before & after the fact. Both intelligent young women with good head(s) on their shoulders. EFN's in call is very nice & homie, Addison upscale 4 star hotel (at least when I saw her). Both like to please & work hard at it.
  • Toyz
  • 03-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Hmmm...I tend to find a couple or one that I like & settle in, but have been a bit more active of late. So this would be ones we have NOT had the pleasure of meeting...

Soda: Love the graceful skills of the Thai women. Asians (and yes I am stereotyping & realize everyone is different) just seem to understand the art of GFE moreso than most.

KBF: First girl to cum out in support of the CBC. Fun to chat with. Reviews imply real passion not IOP

Diyosobaby: Philipinos just like to fuck. I don't know a graceful way to say it.

Daddys Girl: Have always wanted to, and now that she has made a statement with her backing off of the HDH rates, need to make it happen

Layla Angelique: Never gonna happen at those rates, but some of her reviews are off the charts. Great pictorials & reviews hint that she is just as hot in real life
What are CBC friendly what does that mean? Sorry I'm a foreigner
What are CBC friendly what does that mean? Sorry I'm a foreigner Originally Posted by clairecavendish
Glad you asked:
CHEAP BASTARDS CLUB PLEDGE
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1007977

oh and a little history never hurts:
The Origination of the Cheap Bastards Club
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1004809

Now don't forget to buy Cheap Bastard Products
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1007362

and place an early order on the CBG2P:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=997909

and whatever you do: Swear OFF the PMS.
I would like to see a wish list of...

Claire She Blows
Gigilicious
Daddysgirl
electricfeelnow
AddisonGFE

I do not believe I have heard or saw a bad review on any of these ladies and they are truly on my wish list. All these ladies are sexy and beautiful and seem to have a great personality. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I have seen four of the five BCD and met the fifth socially. All five are fantastic providers and great ladies with whom to spend time. Highly recommend any and all five to others.

However, four of my top favorites didn't make your list and I would have them on my top five list:
Dara
Lana Apache
Asian Ann
Just Alisha

Now just please don't ask me to select which of the first five I would remove to put the new ladies on the list. Couldn't do that either. We are blessed with a many great ladies here in ATX.
Safe neighborhood....discreet off street parking.... discreet entry / exit.... no drivers, no pets, no roommates, friends, or family. No other provider who has the place scheduled while I'm there or shortly after my appt ends. Nobody else. Please.

Agree with all the above.....
I have seen both EFN (a few times) and Addison. Would recommend both. Different experiences, but not radically so. Both fun to chat with before & after the fact. Both intelligent young women with good head(s) on their shoulders. EFN's in call is very nice & homie, Addison upscale 4 star hotel (at least when I saw her). Both like to please & work hard at it. Originally Posted by Toyz

Been curious to see Addison