Why, that is the question?

Why do some ladies feel that they need to charge extra for greek? Is it not a standard part of the body already? Now if they don't like it it's off limits, do you get a discount for not be able to use it?
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 08:36 AM
As a nonpracticing greektoid my view is a bit biased. But...u see it as like a car option....car still runs without leather seats...but If you want them they cost more. Same as getting a bigger engine...gonna set you back a few.

Some girls DO allow it without a surcharge while most see it as a way to increase APP. (Average Pussy Price).
Same reason male dogs lick their private parts - cuz they can.
yep, because they can! ..
while I agree with the luxury package analogy; I find it odd that it seems to be the one thing that most frequently (and general accepted) as an upsell item. I am ok with the practice but wonder if it is a slippery slope (no pun) and things will end up like conveyor belt sushi where they count the plates at the end of the hour and hand you a bill
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 09:54 AM
while I agree with the luxury package analogy; I find it odd that it seems to be the one thing that most frequently (and general accepted) as an upsell item. I am ok with the practice but wonder if it is a slippery slope (no pun) and things will end up like conveyor belt sushi where they count the plates at the end of the hour and hand you a bill Originally Posted by Bob McV
As always the buyer will dictate the price paid.

That said, its a buffet vs piece meal concept...IE "all you can eat" vs "sushi boat"

Do we want to build a package with $5 for LFK, $7.50 for DFK, $37.50 for BBBJ and we all "build" our experience?

I just think Greek IS an outlier...so.its priced accordingly.
I am one of those that will not charge extra for Greek. However there is more involved in getting prepared for an appointment where it is included, so some ladies may upcharge because of the prep work involved. I can't speak for other providers but maybe they don't really enjoy it so try to discourage guys by charging more. Or maybe they decide to charge more for the prep time as well.
this has to be about one of the dumbest questions i have ever seen on here. mr. 2015 you must have rode the short bus to school
  • Loxly
  • 03-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Tammie's right on. And then there's the decompressing afterward.

And you'd better believe that if I see someone who provides that I'll make damn sure I'm the first appt. even though I don't partake.
Well mr. Taffer, its a question because some charge extra and some dont. If this is the dumbest question you have read then maybe your in the back of that little yellow bus and im in the front.
I used to offer Greek and when I did there was an upcharge ... I upped it for a few reasons....one I didn't really like greekI had to do what I had to do to make what I needed and second it does take a lot of extra time for the prep work and third, all the other girls are up charging so why not?

I stopped offering Greek shortly afterwards because I realize that no matter how much money it was bringing me in the end I knew I was doing something I didn't enjoy and that's just not me
Thanks Tammy and Victoria for your honest comments
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 04:15 PM

I stopped offering Greek shortly afterwards because I realize that no matter how much money it was bringing me in the end I knew I was doing something I didn't enjoy and that's just not me Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I think this says it all, don't you?
You should never be asking WHY questions... most hoogars and mongers only do WHAT and HOW questions:
WHAT do you want? and HOW much?
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 10:26 PM
You should never be asking WHY questions... most hoogars and mongers only do WHAT and HOW questions:
WHAT do you want? and HOW much? Originally Posted by fun2come
HOW much do you want and WHY is it that high?