Events in Austin!

First it was SxSw now its Texas Relays and soon a lot more and I know hotel rates are going through the roof and some are already booked up so for the touring providers thinking of coming to Austin today and this weekend make sure the hotel/notel as vacancies before you make that journey. A side not traffic will be pretty bad so outcalls and incalls should keep in mind travel time just your friendly event and traffic update lol.

So what do you ladies do when events like SxSw and Texas Relays come to town and hotels either are booked solid or rates are through the roof? I do realize some have the luxury of not having to worry about hotels and those are always a plus for us hobbyist.
  • Toyz
  • 03-28-2014, 10:29 AM
First it was SxSw now its Texas Relays and soon a lot more and I know hotel rates are going through the roof and some are already booked up so for the touring providers thinking of coming to Austin today and this weekend make sure the hotel/notel as vacancies before you make that journey. A side not traffic will be pretty bad so outcalls and incalls should keep in mind travel time just your friendly event and traffic update lol.

So what do you ladies do when events like SxSw and Texas Relays come to town and hotels either are booked solid or rates are through the roof? I do realize some have the luxury of not having to worry about hotels and those are always a plus for us hobbyist. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I wonder if the cute travelling providers know there is an alternative place to stay. Very nice near I35 & MoPac. Very highly reviewed. And super inexpensive in that a travelling girl can trade favors for a nice place to lay her head.

ToYzPlAcE has been providing this service to top of the line travelling hoogars since 2010.

So don't delay....pick up that phone and dial 1-(800)-FUKTOYZ....operators are standing by.
I have never seen an increase of traveling providers for Texas Relays. the only times I see a significant increase of traveling providers is for SXSW, ACL, Formula 1, and ROT Rally. Of course I very well could be wrong. But I didn't notice very many on BP earlier.
I wonder if the cute travelling providers know there is an alternative place to stay. Very nice near I35 & MoPac. Very highly reviewed. And super inexpensive in that a travelling girl can trade favors for a nice place to lay her head.

ToYzPlAcE has been providing this service to top of the line travelling hoogars since 2010.

So don't delay....pick up that phone and dial 1-(800)-FUKTOYZ....operators are standing by. Originally Posted by Toyz
I have never seen an increase of traveling providers for Texas Relays. the only times I see a significant increase of traveling providers is for SXSW, ACL, Formula 1, and ROT Rally. Of course I very well could be wrong. But I didn't notice very many on BP earlier. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah that kinda what I meant by the providers that use hotel for there incalls what do they do in this situation.