Motley Crue & Poison

Anyone else excited as I am that they are coming to SA? I can't wait to go and see them!!
My first concert was Slaughter and Poison. I have seen Poison 2 times and Motley 3 times last time was in SA I had great seats with my concert GF that has really nice boobs... I would love to see them again the boobs and the bands.
  • Paven
  • 04-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Me and my boobs will be there! lol
  • Paven
  • 04-15-2011, 12:58 PM
I didn't know Poison was playing with them though hmmm.
They both have two of the best live shows that I have ever seen.
Tommy Lee will be doing his drum solo on a 360 degree roller coaster. That show is gonna be the shit!
  • Paven
  • 05-02-2011, 03:14 PM
I know! Only a lil over a month away now. I was just down there last Friday for another show.
WOOT WOOT! I'm getting excited!
I can't even tell you how giddy this makes me. Nikki Sixx? Drool.
I got to hang out with Vince Neil when he was on his solo tour many years ago. That dude is short.

Klovve you know that Nikki stuck something sharp once into is cock!
I absolutely believe it. Read The Heroin Diaries - it will change your life.
I absolutely believe it. Read The Heroin Diaries - it will change your life. Originally Posted by klovve

I read that,, was really interesting, and kind of sad, happy, all of the above
I bought my tickets with some buddies for the Houston show. That date works out better for us work wise. I can't wait. I have seen Motley live a few times but never seen Poison, should be a great show!

sixx
I have read The Dirt, Tommyland, Slash, and The Heroin Diaries. Tommyland starts off with him talking to his penis.
I worked in a big record store in the 80s that hosted a Crüe in-store appearance. One of the wildest days of my life. I've never seen so many boobs whipped out to be signed! And then there was the chick who came up to me outside of the store and said she would do **anything!** to meet Nikki Sixx. Unfortunately, she couldn't have been more than fifteen. Might not have mattered to Nikki, but it did to me!