We all know what "Johnson" means, but "Santorum?"

We've had a couple of presidents whose names are often used as euphemisms for penis, but now we've got a potential contender for the GOP nomination who actually was the inspiration for a neologism ... a new word in our language.

Google "santorum."

Or check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorum_(neologism)

And don't drop the soap in Pennsylvania! Holy CHIT!!
Always a shining example of the lowest possible common denominator, eh? (staff edit; ztonk)

Some things never change.

If I were you I don't think I'd be bringing up any discussions of anyone's 'Weiner' right at the moment. At least not until the investigation's done.

gfe
What about that Weiner dude?? Weinergate. That is one ugly dude sending out naughty pics. He is a Democrat right??
they are all crooks and most morally bankrupt. But if my last name was Weiner and i was planning to go into politics, i would have changed it. he had to know that wouldnt end well. but maybe he comes from a LONG line of HARD working weiners.

Cant really have a douchebag contest in Washington DC, too many contestants.
Sleaze knows no party lines. Most of these folks are morally challenged to begin with. We probably need another thread on Andy Dick, er Anthony Weiner. (I think that's who he is from now on ... Andy Dick). What does that have to do with santorum? Why shouldn't I discuss anything else until the investigation's over? Is there a GAG order on this asshole? Is he NUTS? COME on now!

Maybe that should be the subject of another thread. This one's about the problem Rick Santorum has with Google and how his own whining about it has just fanned the flames and spiked his Google penetration. He's more famous for being the inspiration behind the new word for "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex" than he is for his record of hatred, xenophobia and arrogance in the Senate.

Maybe they should just call it "homophoam."

They say no publicity is bad publicity, but(t)...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_824352.html

(staff edit; ztonk)
Surely non of you folks that politicians pick that line of work for altruistic reasons, or to "help" their fellow man. The very fact that they aspire to office at any level is "probably cause" to strike them from any ballot.
Keira Knightley's response on the 'Daily Show' was hilarious. After they did a bit on it she Googled it while waiting in the green room: “I feel like my innocence has been taken away. It was the use of the word frothy that I think is really quite...ungh."

I can't seem to get the link to the video to work. Here's the URL:

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/aol-te...y/937568239001
  • Vyt
  • 06-14-2011, 09:32 PM
It's the result of a Googlebombing by Dan Savage, who really does not appreciate Santorum's nuanced views on gay rights.
Dan Savage is also the source of the verb 'pegging'. Savage asked his readers to submit names for the act of a woman using a strap-on to have anal sex with a man; an act that at the time didn't have a simple, well-known name. 'to peg' won out over 'bob' (based on the Bend Over Boyfriend how-to videos) and 'punt'.

The other nominees for acts/substances to be called 'Santorum' were:
  • three people--the first penetrates the second from behind; the second performs oral sex on the third; the third and first make out above the second, from a letter 'A'
  • sex in public
  • farting in someone's face while they're tossing your salad
  • an orgasm induced by anal penetration alone
  • penile/vaginal discharge
  • two people in the 69 position doing a double rim job