What are YOU doing Aug. 6? Come pray with Perry!

If you didn't notice, our governor, Rick "Kung Fu Pander" Perry, declared three days in April as official days in Texas to pray for rain.

Yesterday, he declared Aug. 6 as an official day of prayer and fasting, in order to put our country back on track. He's planning a big prayer meeting at Reliant Stadium in Houston and has invited all other governors to join him.

Here's just one of the stories:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/0...ernors-to.html

Maybe if we pray hard enough, we can make all those pesky budget problems go away, keep the Mexicans out of Texas and make that Obama feller disappear! Maybe if we pray hard enough, kids will have schools that only teach the Bible and what the founding fathers built this great democracy upon (240 years ago...). Maybe if we pray hard enough, all them homos will move back to homotopia where they belong and we can be free to stomp our feet in the men's room again.

Maybe we should promote an ECCIE day of prayer and fasting (no eating of prod or puss) to coincide, though I doubt that all of us together have fucked as many people as Perry has by himself.

To paraphrase Frank Zappa: "Jesus thinks you're a jerk. Would he really send Perry to do his work?"

HOLY CHIT! BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
  • Booth
  • 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Fasting? Fasting??

Does this mean the Reliant concession stands won't be open? What about the roof? They're going to have to have the roof open, right?
From his blogsite:

"There is hope for America. It lies in heaven, and we will find it on our knees."

Sounds like Monica Lewinsky might have bought a red dress, doesn't it?

Here's his blog about this deal. Hope y'all can make it! Figures to be a day of reconing!

http://theresponseusa.com/

I have lots of respect for people of faith. However, this is an embarrassing show of evangelical blather aimed at rebuilding his religious base.

Wonder what kind of rally he'd have if he were a Muslim?
sometime ya just wanna puke at the crap the professional politician spew forth. I hope he's hit by lighting.
Perry can never run for President because of an incident that occurred in 2004. After it happened a lot of people in the know in Austin were talking about it. Practically everywhere I went for days people were speaking in hushed tones. It was a serious rumour - too serious for me to dismiss.

Does anyone know to what I'm referring?
Yeah, when he came out in public and denied being a cocksucker. Held a press conference to deny it, even though Anita supposedly caught him in bed with his Secretary of State, Geoff Connor. Nobody had accused Perry of anything though. If he'd have kept his mouth shut, he might have bitten that poor man's dick clean off!

Dumber than a bag of hammers!

The tones around the Capitol are NOT so hushed. People pretty much acknowledge his homosexuality. Even the homophobes of his own party.

WHOOP!