Body Shop

• Haley
  • 06-08-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm needing some recommendations on a professional auto body shop preferably central or north austin. Unfortunately, I got into a few fender benders and have no idea on a reliable place to take my vehicle. As I have never had my car repaired in Austin before.

All recommendations are well.

Thanks Guys
Haas on Burnet, by Braker. Good work but pricey if you aren't using insurance.
I've had painting done on 2 different black cars. Perfect both times.
How about a cheapo place munch. Someone in our house has played pinball wizard with her suv and I don't know if I can stand it anymore!
How about a cheapo place munch. Someone in our house has played pinball wizard with her suv and I don't know if I can stand it anymore! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’ve always had insurance because the only Vette I ever actually paid off is this red one. I got T-boned at Braker and Kramer by a guy who ran a red light. I watched the adjuster tallying the damage. When he hit $14,500, he said that's it. Totaled. Went from this 94 w/auto to a black 99 w/6 speed. Big step up in HP and handling.
Custom CarCrafters on McNeil in North Austin. Reliable and excellent work.
Dtown does good work. And they pay cash towards your deductible. Had a fairly minor rear ender and cant tell it was ever hit.
  • E2
  • 06-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Ellis & Salazar
8808 Research Blvd.
(512) 459-8808

They are locally owner and have been around for a long time. They do great work (unfortunately I know from experience).

Sorry about your fender bender.

Good luck!
  • Haley
  • 06-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks for all the recommendations.
Now it's time to drive around and get estaminets...

Not exactly the best way to spend Friday afternoon.