BEST FBSM L1 L2

Like the title says. Who really is the best in the Dallas area?
Another day...same old thread!

Prostitution lite???? What's the fucking point?
Prostitution lite???? What's the fucking point? Originally Posted by mr. bad luck
LOL, what a category. Can we have a "Prostitution Lite" forum? And your final question is quite appropriate. It isn't fucking.

Great comments. May I use term?

The same question comes up frequently. But it is not inappropriate. If we were not allowed to say anything that has been said before, this board would be completely silent.

As new ladies join the board and existing ones add or improve their services, the list may change significantly.

Just like those who must have Greek, there are others who prefer L1 or L2. We have a great selection of ladies who are willing to provide all levels of pleasure.

Thank you ladies.
  • 03-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Funster, thank you for starting this.......I have been searching as well.........
Two of my VERY favorites are TerraLyn and of course V-nurse ..Both are exceptional ...
VNurse Nuff said.
you can not have this conversation without mentioning The Italian Princess
Is the Search tab broken, again?
Is the Search tab broken, again? Originally Posted by pyramider
I would assume so...considering how frequently this thread is run...and re-run...they should make it a "sticky" and post at the top.
Dear DownForWhatever, pyramider, and mr. bad luck,

OldGrump is right in the money, a gentleman, and a scholar.

The fact that you three are hating this topic is evidence to your arrogance and utter dickheadedness.

You don't know anyone's situation here, and that is why this board exists - to bring together providers of various types and the men who want or need what each has to offer in their unique and wonderful way.

Because you each feel it necessary to flame someone who doesn't fit your definition of who belongs here, I say you are each little bitches stuck in your own little fantasy prostitution worlds and thus probably compensating for "some" inadequacy hence the need to flame as you have.

For the rest of us in the real world who "tear it up" every freaking night with our SO's, but don't get the massage and oral experience we need apart from the pounding you obviously think comprises the totality of sex, I say to you - stick around and you may yet learn something.

I am looking here to supplement the amazingness of my everyday experience at home by adding a full body massage, with some benefits.

It is not necessary for you to approve of my search for what is right for me at this stage in my life. If you feel to the contrary, you may, respectfully, go fuck yourself.

I am sincerely looking for a fantastically wonderful FBSM and if an L1, L2 is included, then to me that is a bonus.

Thank you all so much for reading and contributing positively to this wonderful place we each call eccie.

Sincerely,
FUNSTER
lol were those insults directed at us?????
I'd have to give the L1 crown to Terralyn
Um, yeah I kind of think so mr. bad luck. I'd guess by your trolling and hating that you live out you username pretty infatically. Well, at least you are "true to yourself". Congratulations on the third grade behavior pattern buddy.

I am honestly very grateful to each of you who have ignored the little playground pussies and posted your opinions on the greatest FBSM providers. Thank you.
Why would this be in Co-Ed anyways?