Rachel Avery Will Waste Ur Time

Pm the night before, she texted n confirm appointment for tomorrow morning. Called to confirm before setting off to drive. Skank no answer, after a few calls turned off her phone. NC/NS skank, do not waste ur time with this one! Next.

http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=274064
Date: 8/4/15
Provider: Rachel Avery
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=274064
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NC/NS skank, don't waste ur time. Pm the night before, she texted n confirm appointment for tomorrow morning. Called to confirm before setting off to drive. Skank no answer, after a few calls turned off her phone. NC/NS skank, do not waste ur time with this one! Next.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Someone is a LITTLE mad...oh well, hope you got laid and had fun with someone else!!
Hey, maybe she decided to do a search after she had made the appointment.
  • mr666
  • 08-04-2015, 11:02 AM
That sucks man. She never replied to my pm
After reading your reviews, I don't blame her for turning off her phone.
The butthurt are the most amusing ...
Heard you twice the first time, when you posted in co-ed. What's so hard about simply stating something like Rachel Avery, NC/NS without all the hissy fit word salad? Once.
LMAO!!!!
Because when your real horny and she don't show, you go into macro cardiac stroke of the spinal/nervous system and metamorphosize into an angry bastard.
NCNS belong in Coed, it's not considered a review unless you meet face to face. Merging this with your previous Coed thread.
Damn late sleepers.
  • AO17
  • 08-04-2015, 09:43 PM
After reading your reviews, I don't blame her for turning off her phone. Originally Posted by Bodhisattva
Co-sign.
On to the next one then...

The butthurt are the most amusing ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Nowhere in the thread did I see any reference to discomfort in the OP's ass. <sarcasm font off>