Survey says...

...who is the best CBJ provider? I know, I know...BBBJ is where it's at, just wanting to play it safer nowadays. Well...that and the fact that I met up with a provider not too long ago who had a fucked grill!

(Alcohol will make you do the damnedest things)

Anyway, any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

EW
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Thats like asking what non alcoholic beer I like.

No data, so can't venture an opinion.
I would think any girl that can give a good bbbj would be the same as cbj.. if she sucks good dick a condom isnt going to make her skills disappear... its gonna make your sensations different though.
I would think any girl that can give a good bbbj would be the same as cbj.. if she sucks good dick a condom isnt going to make her skills disappear... its gonna make your sensations different though. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Oh yes it will...My mouth talent runs away and goes on vacation at just the mention of a cbj....My mouth just doesn't function like it should

TRy Atx Angela
Thats sucks I prefer bbbj but have no problems preforming a great bj if cover needed. Guess it doesnt bother me. I just say when contacting a new provider your interested in explain to her your wanting cbj and that's up to her to take it or leave it.
Thats like asking what non alcoholic beer I like.

No data, so can't venture an opinion. Originally Posted by Toyz
I know...I prefer bbbj with no hands and lots of suction. Just weighing my options.
Thats sucks I prefer bbbj but have no problems preforming a great bj if cover needed. Guess it doesnt bother me. I just say when contacting a new provider your interested in explain to her your wanting cbj and that's up to her to take it or leave it. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
BBBJ will always trump over CBJ. Just haven't found the right provider I guess. Also, I prefer BBBJ with CIM. Not that many providers allow CIM. With a CBJ, I can "pretend" to CIM...I guess.
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2016, 03:29 PM
I know...I prefer bbbj with no hands and lots of suction. Just weighing my options. Originally Posted by EddyWestside
Yeah I was just throwing out a joke is all. Am sure there are some adaquate CBJ Hos out there.
BBBJ will always trump over CBJ. Just haven't found the right provider I guess. Also, I prefer BBBJ with CIM. Not that many providers allow CIM. With a CBJ, I can "pretend" to CIM...I guess. Originally Posted by EddyWestside
There are lots of lovelies that offer CIM some are nqbs and some nqns only the ones I have see advertise it recently. I dont know if they offer or will cbj but they do offer bbbj cim

Victorialyn
Bribunnysaratoga
Sk8terprincezz
Jade Rose
Sweet Elena
MsKristine
Marley Monroe
Charliee
Mandy May
Sue_Nami
Asian Layla
Sexy Nancy
Temptation Tammie
Asian Emma
Alana Kay
And of course... me!

Im sure there are many others but these either advertised or most reviews said they offered it and were easy to find.
Wow - thanks Brittany. Putting together the list of ladies who allow Cim is usually a hobbyist activity and we were due for a new one since the ladies do come and go. I'm pretty sure there will be a few more to add - Kaylee Blue, Austin Ellen, Infamous One, etc. This is great!
Wow - thanks Brittany. Putting together the list of ladies who allow Cim is usually a hobbyist activity and we were due for a new one since the ladies do come and go. I'm pretty sure there will be a few more to add - Kaylee Blue, Austin Ellen, Infamous One, etc. This is great! Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Thanks for the additions I was careful to only add ladies I saw personally advertise or have cim listed. I didnt wanna get anyone in trouble. Any additions are welcome
I've only done one CBJ and felt awkward about it, but that was his choice which I honored.
I made sure to use flavored lube on the outside of the condom because the latex usually tastes horrible and numbs my mouth.
CBJ feels like being gagged with a thick plastic spoon.
Not a fan of CBJ..blech...have only done it once maybe twice. But do allow CIM.... <wink>
Me too!! Yuck. I've only had one client request this and he was from Canada. I didn't like it at all.

CBJ feels like being gagged with a thick plastic spoon. Originally Posted by Leah Layada