Toyz

Who here thinks toyz is a pussy?
Who thinks toyz is a pussy?
FIGHT!!!
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2016, 10:21 PM
I think Toyz is a pussy!!! LOL. You should have added a poll little insignificant man.
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2016, 10:27 PM
FIGHT!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Only fight this loser is capable of is a food fight...
I think Toyz is a pussy!!! LOL. You should have added a poll little insignificant man. Originally Posted by Toyz

I don't know how to do that toyz I'm not an eccie nerd like you are. Pick on someone your own size toyz, btw I know you've been jerking off now since you wasted all your donation for the month on sweetest jewlz. You tried to buy her as a girlfriend and she rejected youu. Now back off of her case toyz you're mine
Only fight this loser is capable of is a food fight... Originally Posted by Toyz
Oh trust me I know this one doesn't stand a chance. I just got a kick out of the high school mentality of this fool's thread.
Thanks for the back up little monster but I'll take toyz on my owwwnnnn
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2016, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the back up little monster but I'll take toyz on my owwwnnnn Originally Posted by Alpina
He wasnt "backing you up"...LOL. Everyone knows your just a little pussy in real life. The only courage you have is behind your keyboard.
Al-whatever
Alpina is like the human version of a fake diamond encrusted toilet bowl full of icky poop.
Who the fuck calls somebody out online? Totally juvenile! Meet me by the bike rack after school punk.
^^^ called keyboard balls.

Sam
  • Toyz
  • 06-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Who the fuck calls somebody out online? Totally juvenile! Meet me by the bike rack after school punk. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
HE STARTED IT!!! HE STARTED IT!!!

Come on people...which long time, frequently banned loser is notorius for launching & sustaining this kind of "I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I"? campaign?

Bonk...

Little Ricky comes to mind...