Advice on Dallas?

I have never been to Dallas but I will be coming to town to go to the Dallas/Packers game... Any advice on best area to stay for shopping while on this trip? Good places to eat that I can't find in other cities?
The Galleria Mall, Uptown Dallas, McKinney Area, Plano shopping centers etc
Thank you sexy! I have heard of Galleria but wasn't aware it was shopping lol... I guess that's how clueless I am about this city! Thank you for the information!
Just remember the Cowboys play in Arlington not Dallas
I'm going to the Packer game. I'm sure I can figure out a time to meet up and give you a Kosher Foot long (or actually one of those vienna sausage things)
Just remember the Cowboys play in Arlington not Dallas Originally Posted by jabe18
Well that is great to know! Like I mentioned I have never been to Dallas so I am clueless.... I guess I should book a different room on that note...

Looks like Arlington is about 30 minutes from the city... After a few drinks I will probably wanna book something a little closer to the stadium!
I'm going to the Packer game. I'm sure I can figure out a time to meet up and give you a Kosher Foot long (or actually one of those vienna sausage things) Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh nice!
Probably won't be able to while at the game though babe
Oh nice!
Probably won't be able to while at the game though babe Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
ak

I'll be with family too - so we'll just have to sneak off. I'm sure no one has ever done that!!!
ak

I'll be with family too - so we'll just have to sneak off. I'm sure no one has ever done that!!! Originally Posted by mtabsw
Sneaky fun is the best fun, sometimes! Lol
There are lots of stuff near the stadium. Within walking distance is Texas Live which has many different types of food. Just up the road in either direction on I-30 are multiple places including my favorite Saltgras. Would love to show you around no strings attached. Just send me a private message.
Let us know if you’re going to be visiting for awhile. Would be a shame to come all this way and not give us the opportunity to meet you. Hope you have a great visit
Thank you both! I will be staying one extra day for dinner or lunch opportunities.
One day is all I can currently allow but maybe I’ll be convinced to return in the future!
Northpark mall, a lot of good different restaurants in Addison circle and uptown dallas
Frisco Mall
Dallas Dinner on Beltline
Galleria Mall

have fun..
PM me if you are still coming would love to connect.