Dressing for a session

I notice a lot of ladies will be in lingerie and heavy perfume at their incall. Personally I prefer her in normal/everyday attire without all the perfume. Whether that's jeans and tshirt or yoga pants and tank top or shorts...whatever she's comfortable in that is "her". Wanting to hear from men and women on your preferences are.
Perfume is never good to have on , Gent's don't need to go home smelling like a woman, same thing fro the gent's we don't need to smell like a man , even with taking a shower you can not get it off if it's to strong .

AS for dressing , I like to dress up ,but if you ask me to not i'm good with it ..
I like for her to be made up because I like to see what I saw in profile pics. Doesn't have to over do it though. I prefer lingerie, yoga pants, or sexy dress. No perfume, scented lotion or smoke smell at all.
Invest in a bottle of zero odor. Nothing beats sexy lingerie for me. But street clothes work too. All about seduction and attitude
I generally have lingerie on, a men's shirt or sometimes, just heels. If I'm meeting a gent for the first time, I usually have a dress on, but lingerie underneath. Should a gent have a preference on outfits, I'm happy to try to accommodate.

Typically I wear a light fragrance, but will ask if it's ok first.

If you don't like the scent of perfume, make sure to mention that to your lady friend. Maybe some ladies put it on heavy to hide smoke?
I love wearing like a comfortable cotton dress something easy to take on & off (; and its still cute & doesnt look like you didnt try lol
I like for her to be made up because I like to see what I saw in profile pics. Doesn't have to over do it though. I prefer lingerie, yoga pants, or sexy dress. No perfume, scented lotion or smoke smell at all. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
+ 1

I love women who wear makeup. Makes them look so gorgeous!

I like lingerie but also any other kind of sexy dress.

As for heavy perfume, I don't mind either way because I'm single. I don't have to worry about getting caught by the SO.
I usually only do the makeup when requested as a lot of hobbiest tend to be married and can't risk having any makeup or perfume fallowing them home. I also provide scent free bodywash to avoid any new smells. This industry is all about descrestion so that's the way I move.
I dress according to what the client likes but if he has no preference then im in some kind of sexy lingerie, no makeup, & my hair is always nicely done whether it be mine or extensions. I also use coconut oil to keep my skin soft & unscented.
Damp towel is fine by me.
Perfume can be sweet but also dangerous to those who have S/O

My preference is to dress down unless it's requested to dress accordingly. I still think a woman should at least look decent when dressed down not with sweats and chanclas nd shit. I did that a couple times and ugh I don't know what I was thinking.
I dress up or down depending where I'm going. Also if client has a preference then I'll change. I like to dress up and role play anyways.
I could probably come up with a few different things I'd like to see, but the overall theme would be that she's wearing something that looks like she wants to impress me, like my opinion of her appearance is important to her. Bonus points if it impresses AND is easy to get into/off.
I prefer to wear lingerie and heels... make up and hair done with a light fragrance... if something is requested I'll accomadate as best as possible... I provide a full shower with a couple different men's washes to choose from... but always willing to accommodate scents or anything ��
  • L.A.
  • 09-17-2019, 04:15 PM
Something cute and casual is cool. You'll be out of it in 5 minutes anyway.