Sssslllloooooooowwwwwwww.....

Is it just me or is this site slower than a shitting sloth in winter?
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Without ads or showcases or ISOs on here I personally don't see the point of the site unless maybe I'm interested in an AMP visit. My PA is now gone and I can't even read the amp reviews. Not really much (anything) to see on here now.
There are some interesting facts in National Geographic regarding sloths and sloth habits... especially in regard to snake/sloth "defecation." No shit!

Read this NG article last year.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...n-energy-news/
Yep that about sums it up, I miss all the action on this site. Why has everyone not moved to OH2 yet???
Actually...I was referring to the internet connection, lol. Been taking several minutes for pages to upload.
Oh I haven't had the issue the small amount of pages are loading fine on my end lol
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2019, 03:20 PM
Oh I haven't had the issue the small amount of pages are loading fine on my end lol Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
LoL I was going to say something similar.
Actually...I was referring to the internet connection, lol. Been taking several minutes for pages to upload. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I noticed this as well earlier today.
Good to see you around Pro! I just dropped in to see who’s around .. hope all finds you doing well, and that your internet connection gets better!