I'm Changing My Name To Damnit

My name is Dharma. I've been called everything from Don, Dotty and Denny (yeah, I don't get it either) to the most common, Donna. Most people don't get it right and to be honest, it doesn't bother me unless they call me ma'am. I'm about to move back into Dallas. New digs, new techniques so why not a new name? I might as well change my name to Damnit because at least then they'll say "Damnit, what was her name?"

Trailer Park Casey, Loving Kayla and TNT Angie are just a few names that come to mind as almost being a Dallas institution. I've heard that Angie is indeed like TNT and Kayla, while sometimes political, is certainly loving and it shows in the way she takes care of her clients.

Really, the question is, when it comes to your provider, how much do you really care about her name? Does a name turn you on or create a mental image about who you're about to meet? Do you ever go see "Daisy" and find that she's a metal head? Does a name determine whether or not you see her?

Our name is part of the experience we create for our clients. Some names go along with the persona and some names make us say "...really...?" So, a little input here gentlemen. I'm asking what you honestly think of our names and do they stay with you long after we're gone?

Discuss.
Damnit, Dharma, you are DHARMA!!! It is unique. Keep it.

The name a lady picks really doesn't matter but one that can be used in a session is nice. I mean one that sounds like a name, not "Holy Shit That's Good". (However, that's more descriptive of you than "Damnit".)

Does that help, or am I just rambling?
I love the name Dharma. It goes with your avatar, bringing to mind spirituality and transcendence. You could have a tag line like, "Doesn't your Karma deserve some Dharma?"

I do think the name brings to the mind certain images; like Ginger Katt is an all natural redhead who has a ginger kitty (if she doesn't shave it; and loves cats,)and Elisabeth Whispers brings to mind elegance and seduction and secrets.
Truly Passion makes me think of being entwined in hot sweaty sheets with her.

So keep and own it if it fits. If it doesn't, change it! But as you get well known in the area and rack up a good rep and reviews, your name will be KNOWN.
The witty or catchy names grab my attention in threads but does not dictate or steer me toward them.

I say keep the name, I don't know you but I know the name so it has notoriety. Do you really want to reinvent yourself. I think the new digs with the continued legacy of the established pseudo name / handle will work better.
A unique name is all that matters, the name itself is irrelevant. The only thing that sticks with me afterwards is how you did or didn't rock my world during our session.

In your case, you have a long history of positive reviews, why would you want to change names and start over? Although tbh your last review was from 1.5 years ago so not exactly current, but still.
Thank you, gentelemen. I doubt I'll change it. For me it's not a stage name but is a nickname I was stamped with some time back. If I ever do change it, I promise, it'll suit me and what I do Or I'll go ahead and change it to Damnit...

You guys made me laugh, Thank you! Keep the comments coming!
Lol, it could be the southern accents that makes Dharma come out sounding like Dharlin'

I actually love your name and will even admit looking it up to see its meaning etc. many years back before seeing you.

... I'd have to add TnTangie to some of the great descriptive names.....

For some though, you have to get to their tag line to really appreciate some like " the ass reaper" (DallasRain)

Maybe you could use the triple D's: Dammit Dharma Dharlin' !

..but keep Dharma
Keep the name
Had a friend who named his dog Damnit, funny as hell when it would get lose, him running down the street screaming out Damnit!
Well Donna, it taint the name that makes the tard ... its the tard.
Dharma is more pronounceable than Vnurse...but when they're both in the same room at the same time...ain't nobody worrying about who's called what!!!
Ive never seen you but I certainly know who your internet persona is ...
Establishing your name took you years of hard work and I personally don't think is a good idea to throw it away ...
Its like Pepsi changing the name for K-Cola or something ...
Maybe just an interesting sig line, new pics ... I just remember your generic style old ones and the one at the beach ... on purpose didn't look at your showcase to see what I could remember ...

Keep it ... My advise ....
I love your name!!! Don't change a thing beautiful
Do you know Greg?

No matter what you choose for a name i am sure you will still be a great visit.... but i would keep the name.