Stay away from Tay

Tried to setup an incall with Tay today (https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...m/666463205369), she seemed super responsive at first. I then drove a half hour to meet her at her fairly sketchy motel near the interstate and then she went radio silence. Very strange. So after about a half hour, I busted out of there (and not in a good way). I decided she was a no-show, so I left. She's a cute girl and others have had good experiences. I hope she ends up texting me about why I've heard nothing from her, but this is a forewarning that YMMV with setting up a meet with this one -- FYI.
Hmm....sounds like she may be reverting back to her old modus operandi of cash & dash....that is the experience I had with her a few years ago at a fairly sketchy motel near the interstate....she had a house for a while but mysterious plumbing problems made her move out and she never returned....then she was gonna go to videos only....I would agree with alex....STAY AWAY
It doesn't take a genius to see she's got problems. This one is recurring. That review she puts on her ads had me thinking she had transformed. Bob, whoever you are, you need to expand your horizon. She's a trainwreck.
*THE* sketchiest scenario I've ever been in (in this hobby)was with Tay. She invites me in to this seemingly unsold house with tons of people in it. Brings me to a back room with an inflatable mattress with no air in it, looks frantically for a rubber, then says I'll be right back. 35 mins pass she never comes, I call her she says she's coming. I hear ruckus in the living room in what sounds about related to failed transaction of the illegal sort and it was definitely escalating, then I just peace out of there. Oh and she kept the money too btw. Oh she texted me like 2 hours later asking where I went and that she had to check on her baby..............What
^^^ wtf lmao I would have had to leave immediately omg that sounds so scary :0
Someone wrote a good review once so I set up with her. I arrived at a Davis Hwy. hotel and when she opened the door I was out. She looked dirty, the room was a disaster, she was smoking, and I bet she smelled worse than she looked.