Hurricane Irma starting to give up her TS bounty!

I am noticing a lot more Florida numbers from new TS providers, lots of deals to be had out there if we all negotiate! I am sick of girls coming to the area in refuge and demanding top dollar...fuck that!
Dude I agree, and I need a fix.

Any Intel on where to find them? The Dallas Craigslist don't have the TfM anymore and the other site I use to go to no longer pulls up :/ I've only been out since June of this year. Can't believe it's gotten harder :'(

*LOL 🤣 had a brain fart I went to Craigslist not BP
Sorry for the double post, but youngbuck_dambee you are on to something. If the market is flooded (no pun intended) then we can control the pricing by showing them our backs (again no pun intended) if they are to high and no one bits then they will need to lower their prices or move on to the next town.
Dude I agree, and I need a fix.

Any Intel on where to find them? The Dallas Craigslist don't have the TfM anymore and the other site I use to go to no longer pulls up :/ I've only been out since June of this year. Can't believe it's gotten harder :'(

*LOL 🤣 had a brain fart I went to Craigslist not BP Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
I use LiveTSreviews.com. It's a metacrawler for backpage, and good for "at a glance" detecting fakes. Not bulletproof, but useful.