URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...9-3e3514a541b5
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Berkshire Apartments
Activities: CBJ, DATY, 69, Doggy, CG, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Less than 5 foot. Really beautiful and hot. Always Erect nipples, cute ass, amazing breasts and one hell of a face
Recommendation: Yes
DFK is pretty much the most YMMV thing out there. You just got to find someone that has chemistry with you.

Make sure you are clean shaven.
DFK is pretty much the most YMMV thing out there. You just got to find someone that has chemistry with you.

Make sure you are clean shaven. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer

DFK is so difficult to find. I try to find women who specifically have it on their menu. I am cleaner than most men and I still don't get DFK from them. The ones who do it slightly seem as though they are never into it. It feels forced and many of them will turn their heads away. This happened when I visited Kieva and Anna Sweet. Kieva was the most beautiful woman I had been to when I met her around January 2022 or December 2021, but the overall experience turned out disappointing. Especially after that strange person walked through the door. She has amazing reviews with tons of DFK. She gave me two pecks on the lips and that was it. I don't believe in the "chemistry" crap. It's just a matter of getting fortunate and finding that one woman on these websites who enjoys kissing me as much as I enjoy kissing her.
DFK is so difficult to find. I try to find women who specifically have it on their menu. I am cleaner than most men and I still don't get DFK from them. The ones who do it slightly seem as though they are never into it. It feels forced and many of them will turn their heads away. This happened when I visited Kieva and Anna Sweet. Kieva was the most beautiful woman I had been to when I met her around January 2022 or December 2021, but the overall experience turned out disappointing. Especially after that strange person walked through the door. She has amazing reviews with tons of DFK. She gave me two pecks on the lips and that was it. I don't believe in the "chemistry" crap. It's just a matter of getting fortunate and finding that one woman on these websites who enjoys kissing me as much as I enjoy kissing her. Originally Posted by dormGE
Brother I have been there. Are you seeing these girls more than once? A lot of times dudes will review girls they've been seeing 10+ times.

Nothing is guaranteed in this hobby, but one of the closest things to a "rule" with these women is that they let regulars get away with more.

I’ve been seeing a few girls in their 20s from Seeking and they don’t like to DFK either. ( But they will bbbjcim). I’m clean-shaven with straight white teeth. Is it because the young girls just don’t do that? Are they still scared of the Covid thing? Trying to save it for their regular BF’s?
I’ve been seeing a few girls in their 20s from Seeking and they don’t like to DFK either. ( But they will bbbjcim). I’m clean-shaven with straight white teeth. Is it because the young girls just don’t do that? Are they still scared of the Covid thing? Trying to save it for their regular BF’s? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's definitely not COVID. There are a minority of women that absolutely do not like DFK.

I absolutely do not think it's impossible to find a woman that will DFK with you. It's unrealistic to expect DFK (or any particular) act from every woman.

If DFK is that important to you communicate that it is a requirement of your repeated patronage.
  • cy88
  • 11-29-2022, 01:52 PM
It's too bad for ya'll that I found one that does DFK lol
  • TVC15
  • 09-12-2023, 06:31 AM
Does anyone know why Yuki (YukiQ) has suddenly disappeared? I saw her (new location) a couple of weeks ago, and now she is not answering calls or returning texts. She said nothing about vacation, and I am a regular at this point. Anyone? Anyone?
Does anyone know why Yuki (YukiQ) has suddenly disappeared? I saw her (new location) a couple of weeks ago, and now she is not answering calls or returning texts. She said nothing about vacation, and I am a regular at this point. Anyone? Anyone? Originally Posted by TVC15
Try contacting VivianQ, she might know.

Instead of bumping a 10 month old thread, should’ve started a new one, lol