Fuck taxes!!!!

Who really wants to pay more taxes? Libtards I guess. They vote for it!!!

President Trump just announced NO TAXES on overtime pay!!!
How about NO more ESTATE TAXES!!!

The “death tax” is nothing more than a second robbery.

Rob you when you are alive and then rob you again when you are dead!!!

What do you think???
More tariffs and NO more income taxes!!!

No more IRS!!!

How do you like that idea???
What are your thoughts on Biden planning on raising the taxes for people who make more than 400k?
What are your thoughts on Biden planning on raising the taxes for people who make more than 400k? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I don’t want those cocksuckers taking anyone’s money.
Who really wants to pay more taxes? Libtards I guess. They vote for it!!!

President Trump just announced NO TAXES on overtime pay!!! Originally Posted by bambino
How about NO more ESTATE TAXES!!!

The “death tax” is nothing more than a second robbery.

Rob you when you are alive and then rob you again when you are dead!!!

What do you think??? Originally Posted by bambino

No more IRS!!!

How do you like that idea??? Originally Posted by bambino
Good Morning Bam!

Did you notice that your thread only has a ONE STAR rating?

I wonder what douchebag or group of douchebags would rate a thread about paying less taxes with a ONE STAR (Terrible) rating?

Please, whoever you are, come out, identify yourself and take a stand.

********** Be a Man **********

*** Not a Simpering Wimp ***

No more IRS!!!

This goes to show how out of touch with how economics work.
put a 10% tariff on something, Americans will be paying at least 10% more for it.
I'm guessing you don't want any local taxes too.
put a 10% tariff on something, Americans will be paying at least 10% more for it.
I'm guessing you don't want any local taxes too. Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
Show me where in the Constitution that mandates FEDERAL income tax. I’m guessing you like the IRS too!!!!! My guess you’re in the tax bracket that doesn’t pay taxes. I think it’s under 24k
Show me where in the Constitution that mandates FEDERAL income tax. I’m guessing you like the IRS too!!!!! My guess you’re in the tax bracket that doesn’t pay taxes. I think it’s under 24k Originally Posted by bambino

Simmer down, lad. There's no need to start throwing insults about how wealthy someone is or is not. That is a low shot.

Bam, so you own a car? Do you drive? Do you buy things? Do you use American currency? Do you have a 401k? Do you have a legal job? Do you have a bank account? Checking account? Credit card? Then you're getting taxed.

If you want to be one of those 'free citizens' who tries to pretend that the law doesn't apply to them, then you can only really do that if
- You don't own a car (car tax for license and registration)
- You don't drive (taxes fund road infra)
- You don't buy anything (sales tax)
- You don't use currency (you have to barter with goods, MR Free Citizen)
- You only hold illegal jobs and get paid cash under the table. Just like with illegal immigrants. Why do you want to be like them? huh
- You don't have any kind of finance accounts (you don't hold your wealth, it isn't your wealth!)

I hope that you, Mr Free Citizen, also only buy foodstuffs directly from farmers, too. Because grocery stores (Walmart, GE, Shopnsave, Kuhns) all receive some kind of financial support from the government, too, which is in part paid with our tax dollars. Food stamps, dairy and grain subsidies...

You can't 'not' pay taxes and expect to get your just deserts. That isn't how it works. There are only two types of people who don't pay taxes. People with enough 'fuck you' money, and stupid people. I'm not accusing anyone of being either here, just that someone with enough money to not have to worry about taxes really has better things to do than debate politics on a hookerboard.
President Trump just announced NO TAXES on overtime pay!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. Still think Presidents are Kings, eh?

No more IRS!!!

Lol. Wow. Still don't understand who pays tariffs, eh?
Good Morning Bam!

Did you notice that your thread only has a ONE STAR rating?

I wonder what douchebag or group of douchebags would rate a thread about paying less taxes with a ONE STAR (Terrible) rating?

Please, whoever you are, come out, identify yourself and take a stand.

********** Be a Man **********

*** Not a Simpering Wimp ***

****************************** Originally Posted by Benjamin_Dover
Well, you asked and they’re lining up. They probably enjoy sticking needles in their eyes too!!!!!!
Put me in the No Tax camp too please. I understand that we need government for large public projects and the like, but prefer that the tax man keep his paws off my money and stuff. My neighbor's and I spend over 6 grand in school / local taxes alone every year. Literally for the privilege of living in my home. I don't have any kids in school now. I'm disgusted by the cost of local and real estate taxes just to have a home in PA. It's insane
Put me in the No Tax camp too please. I understand that we need government for large public projects and the like, but prefer that the tax man keep his paws off my money and stuff. My neighbor's and I spend over 6 grand in school / local taxes alone every year. Literally for the privilege of living in my home. I don't have any kids in school now. I'm disgusted by the cost of local and real estate taxes just to have a home in PA. It's insane Originally Posted by eyecu2
I’ve paid over 16k in school taxes yearly. Plus County tax, state tax and Frderal income tax. But hey, the Fed and the IRS are great ideas!!!! We’re 35 trillion in debt. The debt service is now a trillion dollars a year. The US is the biggest debtor nation in world history. Where did all our taxes go? Most members in Congress got rich. Most Presidents got rich. But we’re drifting into 3rd world status. Mebbe the IRS should audit the Federal Gov. it’s a money laundering machine. But morons think the Fed and the IRS are good things and working for the people. SMH
I'm guessing you don't want any local taxes too. Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
Maybe u dont understand tariffs either. In certain i dustries, it protects american jobs and workers evening out the playing field. The consumer may pay alittle more but that is far outweighed by the saving of production here.
China s mean tariff rate is 2.47 compared to the usa at 1.52

Tariffs, along with heavy duties are done by many countries.