Why is it always tomorrow?

Ok I have one of those jobs with very little notice and availability to hobby but lately all I hear is "I'm available tomorrow?" Then I get text the next day about when i want to schedule and I am not available or not in town! I have p411 with plenty of OK's but it seems that all the ladies are too busy to see me on my schedule. I have called early in the morning or late in the evening? I don't know what the issue is but it is getting old. I feel like I should just go to the strip club and try my luck instead of wasting my time on here trying to schedule with a reputable lady? I have been "on call" for 15 years and I know my schedule sucks and there is no way I can plan ahead. Until lately I have not had issues like this. I am getting to the point I am going to start looking for fun in other places. It is getting to be too much trouble to schedule with some one from here.

sorry for the rant but it is getting "OLD" to me!
Hey, I'm a contracter myself...and it does suck not knowing when or where ur gonna work next week...try scheduling 5-7 days in advance. At least you'll know what you WANT to do instead of what you'll HAVE to do next week...and the Providers will understand if u have to cancel...instead of them canceling on you.
marjk74,

Dammmn Buddy, I feel ya! I've had similar problem. I solved the problem by just doing the 'walk in' at an AMP. If you like Asian women, you'll fall in love, I swear!
You can call me anytime, and I will fit you in. Please don't send a pm, though. I'm having problems accessing and/or replying to them. Call or text me anytime.
Kind of reminds me of a permanent sign painted on the outside wall of a bar I used to got to:

"FREE BEER TOMORROW"

marjk74,

Dammmn Buddy, I feel ya! I've had similar problem. I solved the problem by just doing the 'walk in' at an AMP. If you like Asian women, you'll fall in love, I swear! Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Damn JohnJohn, why'd you have to go and give away our secret??

K.
Aww shit! As penance, I shall have Chris@Smile punish me...severely
I understand where you are coming from as I have the same type of schedule.

I'm sure that the ladies will remind you that they have a life outside of the hobby and last minute doesn't always work. Your schedule is not their problem.

But there are plenty that will try to work if out with you when possible.
This is why I suggested in the National Forum some kind of notice that the ladies could put up when they are available for short-notice appointments. I can't remember who suggested it, but one of the ladies had what I thought was the great idea of having an icon they could "switch on" when they were accepting such invitations. Several folks tried to shoot the idea down, saying women would abuse it, but I think the incidents of providers getting unwanted last-minute solicitations is probably a bigger problem.
thank everyone for the suggestions. I understand that the providers have a life outside the hobby. I guess it is just bad timing for me. most of the ladies I have had this issue with are ones I have seen before or ones I have been pre-screened to see. We have had the communication about how my schedule works and they have assured me that it is ok and to call anytime. I usually just send a quick text and ask if they are available? It was working great until lately and now it seems that the answer is always tomorrow? I even thought that the chat room might be a good place to find the ladies looking for some fun but it seems that has failed lately as well. anyway I guess I will keep trying!
Wow.. sorry for you troubles guys. If you have P4 with ok's on it.. I personally.. get you right in.. if I'm not booked already for that specific time frame you are requesting. I normally like to have at least an hours notice.. if I'm not booked.. I tend to relax all day.. and since YEs i'm a girly girl... I like to put no make up and fix my hair... with a nice outfit... and that normally takes about 30 minutes. Otherwise, if you have p4... come on!!!... Now, if all you have are reviews... on Eccie....I do have to at least fine two to give a valid "remember you" reference. Than may consist of waiting on those providers to get back to me. So, if you don't have p4... get it... and get the ok's. That's all I need to see you in same day.
Hope to see some of ya'll REAL SOON.

Amber Rain
This is why I suggested in the National Forum some kind of notice that the ladies could put up when they are available for short-notice appointments. I can't remember who suggested it, but one of the ladies had what I thought was the great idea of having an icon they could "switch on" when they were accepting such invitations. Several folks tried to shoot the idea down, saying women would abuse it, but I think the incidents of providers getting unwanted last-minute solicitations is probably a bigger problem. Originally Posted by TinMan
I believe Eros now has this capability, where a girl can have an "Available Now" banner turn on and off above her picture. I don't use Eros, so not sure how accurate it is, but it's not a bad idea, IMO.
A provider one time was going on and on about how slow business was for her in the chat room one day. I asked her for a session, got prescreened on p411, and she then asks me "Can we wait until tomorrow? I don't want to get out in the traffic." What in the fucking fuck? Make up your damn mind!
Still-asleep... matter of fact .. I think you can vouch for me getting to you quickly. I believe we spoke.. and I got you screened and you were there within the hour.
I'm not sure why some do make you wait. Could be the time of night... perhaps. I know I can be up in chat.. at 2:30 A.M. and will ask someone to wait til the following a.m. daylight hours.

But mostly... like to accomodate to the gentlemen on the board or p4.
I know you're time is limited.

Amber Rain
amber, are you posting from a phone?

"I like to put no make up and fix my hair... .... Otherwise, if you have p4... come on!!!"

or just fat-fingered like me.

i believe you meant "like to put on make up ... if you have p411 ..."

p4 = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P4
among other things, P4 is the fourth moon of Pluto, discovered in 2011.
marjk, sorry that you have not be able to have some deliteful times recently.
who knows. could be the woman, could be the time of month, could be you/your reputation [which appears to be good], could be the phase of P4 [see above note for amber].

i'd say post an ISO, but the turnaround on that might not be what you are looking for.

so, i'll just suggest you clarify w/ those you are really interested in what their policy is about same-day or same-evening appts and what's the best time of day/nite to contact and the best way to contact. if all that is sorted out ahead of time, it might make it easier. they might still say "tomorrow".

hope it works out for you!!