is it true?

Men is it really true that you can be completely satisfied by watching a woman get off and not getting off yourself? This is something I often hear and I'm not sure if I can belive that because if I'm involved in a sexual activity I would like to have an O.
And can you tell if a girl is real or faking and how?
Well why don't we start out with me watching you sometime and see how it goes..?

The last part is interesting especially after Meg Ryan's scene at the diner in When Harry Met Sally.... that's classic fake O's to the max.

Storm coming in.... night all.
Men is it really true that you can be completely satisfied by watching a woman get off and not getting off yourself? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Not me, but have no idea about other men.

And can you tell if a girl is real or faking and how? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I like this question. Sometimes it is obvious and sometimes not. It depends on how good an actress she is. I personally treat all Os as suspect, but appreciate the effort. I actually prefer a lady who doesn't have an O.

There has been only one lady that I was 99.44% sure of. It was great at first, but after a while she stopped having Os, and I was pretty sure she was getting tired of me, or at least the new had worn off. Just like being married. LOL
I can tell if you're having an "O" if you're clenching the crap out of Junior while you're flooding him (and screaming). I've had sessions where I didn't bust but the Provider did...fine with me but if we both explode at the same time....ahhhhhhhhh.

Also don't mind if the lady makes lots of "acting" noises...prefer that over the strong, silent types. Scream, whine, plead, beg, claw at the sheets, twist and shout, baby...please...
Not true for me. I want to have an orgasm.
Women don't have to have an orgasm in order to pro-create. Men do. Therefore nature has hard-wired us with the need to bust a nut to be satisfied.

Quite honestly I'm usually too busy having fun to notice if a gal cums.
Uh, no.
Men is it really true that you can be completely satisfied by watching a woman get off and not getting off yourself? This is something I often hear and I'm not sure if I can belive that because if I'm involved in a sexual activity I would like to have an O.
And can you tell if a girl is real or faking and how? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
NO, IT'S NOT TRUE

IMHO, Men love to watch what we don't see often. watching a lady get off, (it don't matter if she actually does or fakes it) with fingers or toys is fasinating to us or 2-ladies playing, etc.. We like to watch how she plays. Now this is GREAT build up but, not completely satisfied until we bust a nut and 99% men can bust a nut (unlike women) everytime we try. Remember ladies, men are visual creatures, and we need to see it all. Some men (like me) love DFK, caressing, touching, groping before the act but ALL men love eye-candy.

HOT looking women = eye candy
Women playing with theirselfs = eye candy
2-Women in heated action = eye candy

CG
Gonna say no, but if we make you cum it can make us cum quicker. Which I am sure has no bearing on women who fake it.

But it's still early so the guys who claim they actually hobby just to please the women haven't had a chance to reply yet.
  • Brot
  • 10-23-2011, 08:57 AM
I could not be completely satisfied, although a woman's satisfaction response is very important.

O's, I tune into: nipple hardness, goose bumps, dilated eyes, muscle contractions and enthusiasm. Wailing and hair tossing i find suspect.