Aphrodisiac?

I heard ceratin foods can make a person horny but now that I think about it I have eaten some of thoses foods and couldn't tell any difference. I'm not ssure if its because I'm just always horny or if its a myth.
Can anyone tell of a time they did eat an aphrodisiac and explain what happend and how it made you feel and what was it that you ate.
I can't wait to hear some juicy stories!
Every time I eat pussy I get really horny.
Every time I eat pussy I get really horny. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I guess that could be a mans number one aphrodisiac...lol
I've conducted extensive research, and I've found that all of the following can have the effect of an aphrodisiac:

Peanut butter

cheeseburgers

crackers and cheese

cheese without crackers

crackers without cheese

apples

Spam

bubble gum (not a food, really, but we're focusing on the effect, right?)

meatloaf

scrambled eggs

alfalfa sprouts

strawberries with cream

strawberries without cream

strawberries with just a little bit of cream

pizza

toast

Purina Kitten Chow (the cat wouldn't eat it, and I hate to waste things)

red hots (the candy)

red hots (the hot dogs)

pop rocks

day old cotton candy

filet o' fish sandwich

Any Ben & Jerry's ice cream

Yes, I've found that all of the foregoing can be aphrodisiacs, but only when combined with an attractive naked woman. I've also found that no food at all can be an aphrodisiac, but only when combined with an attractive naked woman. I intend to do further research in the near future.
interesting!

but...Purina Kitten Chow (the cat wouldn't eat it, and I hate to waste things)
Here kitty kitty...lol
Chocolate syrup, Cool Whip...poured all over you.
And DallasRain, you are surely going to Hell for that Avatar!!!
MsFoster usually has me bring a drink from Starbucks or a meal from Chick-Fil-A so now all I have to do is hear the words "Venti White Chocolate" or "#5 with 8 pieces" and I get wood.

Thanks to Lyndsey Laye, speaking the words "Cherry Limeade" has a similar effect.
They say that 90% of women think of sex when eating chocolate (1% of men, but I think we are already thinking of it anyway).

Oysters are supposed to, but this stems from the zinc, a known volume increaser (load wise).

There is a supplement called "Male Fuel" by TwinLabs that will make me look at wall sockets with desire! LOL
Every time I eat pussy I get really horny. Originally Posted by TheBizz
A couple of days with eggs for breakfast or some tuna sandwiches usually gets the juice built-up, but I gotta agree with The Bizz.... nothing beats nibbling on the pink taco itself, especially if there's a happy 'O' from the server for dessert.
mtabsw

You forgot to mention the Riesling - that always works for me with Ms. Nasty.

SAS
I want to know the best food I can eat that will make me the hornyst.
That will just make me go wild.
A penis butter and jelly sandwich.
MsFoster usually has me bring a drink from Starbucks or a meal from Chick-Fil-A so now all I have to do is hear the words "Venti White Chocolate" or "#5 with 8 pieces" and I get wood.

Thanks to Lyndsey Laye, speaking the words "Cherry Limeade" has a similar effect. Originally Posted by mtabsw
for me - "braum's vanilla milkshake" from the luscious lips and tongue of Lexy Laye!!

thx for the Ms Foster tip.
It's bullshit. If it were true we would just be feeding our wives this shit and providers wouldn't have any clients. Unfortunately, men are stuck with wives who don't feel sexy and feel ugly. Women are stuck with men who think they are sexy and can fuck better than they actually can.
It's bullshit. If it were true we would just be feeding our wives this shit and providers wouldn't have any clients. Unfortunately, men are stuck with wives who don't feel sexy and feel ugly. Women are stuck with men who think they are sexy and can fuck better than they actually can. Originally Posted by Jasser
I'm disappointed! I was sure you were going to say, "clams"