Johnny football

Won the heisman trophy on Saturday night I wanted to see manti teo win it but it's hard for a defensive player to win it he did end up in second place and Manziel first freshman to win it
My problem with it is that it is an offensive mvp award. I don't dislike Johnny Football but Te'o is the most outstanding player on the best defense in the nation on the best team in the nation. Two separate studies showed Te'o missed TWO tackles all season!! He had over 100 tackles in 12 games. He had more interceptions than all but three players in the country (as a linebacker!) and was tied for #1 in total turnovers caused. There is no better argument for a defensive player in history. Call it an offense only award because the offensive players are the only ones that can put up numbers that are "sexy" enough to count. Notre Dame had THE toughest schedule in the country this season and won all of their games! And something else to consider is the fact that of Manziel's impressive numbers he put up a total of 735 passing yards, 10 passing TDs, 302 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs in three games against SMU, South Carolina State and Sam Houston State. All of those schools are ranked lower than anyone Notre Dame faced.
I thought Klein was going to get it.