Santa was arrested..

I love this section of the article as an attempt to make it look like real journalism.

About Santa Claus
Santa Claus, or Kris Kringle, is an internationally known child welfare and world peace activist. With the help of his many elves, Santa delivers gifts to good children all over the world while cultivating a sense of global togetherness and love. His busiest night, Christmas Eve, is just around the corner.
Its all about KAW-Keep Austin Weird.
I love this section of the article as an attempt to make it look like real journalism.

About Santa Claus
Santa Claus, or Kris Kringle, is an internationally known child welfare and world peace activist. With the help of his many elves, Santa delivers gifts to good children all over the world while cultivating a sense of global togetherness and love. His busiest night, Christmas Eve, is just around the corner.
Originally Posted by cny6969
Really? I don't think you're very perceptive. You didn't take it as a bit of sarcasm(most people know who santa is) to relate santa's mission to the following paragraph explain occupyaustin's mission. I take the whole incident as further proof of the war on Xmas!!
I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post.
They should have tazed him!

I already KNOW that I am on the Naughty List!!

DD
What's to lose right? Ride the lightening fat boy ......ZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.
hahahhahahha you stupid pyra!!hahahahhahahahha that was freakin funny hahahahahhah!!!