Trump’s tax records show 'previously unknown bank account' in China

Maybe his buddy Comrade Xi lets him have free checking
Non-story....

The real story is hunter and his daddy who is running for the Senate
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2020, 11:28 AM
This isn't a big deal. One of his companies operates in China so they've got a bank account. I believe they're licensing the Trump name for hotels, and based on the Chinese taxes they paid, they're not doing a lot of business there.
Trump paid more than $188,000 in taxes to China as he pursued business deals there in 2013-15 while paying next to nothing in the US, financial records show.
previously unknown to whom?

what a bunch of worthless tripe

biden selling his office and using American policy as personal leverage and trump has a "previously unknown bank account"?

reminds me of a herb stempel quote, "geritol cures iron poor blood, and I should be ashamed?"
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2020, 12:07 PM
Trump paid more than $188,000 in taxes to China as he pursued business deals there in 2013-15 while paying next to nothing in the US, financial records show. Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's $63,000 per year in taxes. The corporate tax rate is 25%, so that's maybe $250,000 profit per year, peanuts for a billionaire. And if I read the article right he's no longer generating income in China.

As to your other point, that Trump paid next to nothing in federal income taxes in the USA in certain years, he was very aggressive with his taxes, and that may come back to haunt him. Here's a Cliff Notes version of the most recent NYT reporting:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=27
Maybe his buddy Comrade Xi lets him have free checking Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nothing Illegal about Free Checking. But there is something illegal about a United States Citizen getting payouts from a Communist country for political and financial gain. Hunter and Joe Biden come to mind.
What an ignorant twat he is!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaAs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
Non-story....

The real story is hunter and his daddy who is running for the Senate Originally Posted by winn dixie

The Hunter stuff is a story....the Trump crap is news
No detail. No link. Fake post. Back on ignore.
So, Mr. Trump paid more to China than to USA? I paid far more federal income tax to USA than Mr. Trump with far less "income" over the past 10 years. My Healthcare is not provided at taxpayers expense, yet his is even when he is airlifted to world famous Walter Reed with Covid, arguably by irresponsible actions. Sorry, but Mr. Trump is sponging off all the citizens of his Great America as he has the banking and investment industry for most of his life.
The whole Biden "laptop" story is bullshi without confirmation and actual bank accounts you knew nothing about is worthless tripe?

Fucking trumpys.
previously unknown to whom?

what a bunch of worthless tripe

biden selling his office and using American policy as personal leverage and trump has a "previously unknown bank account"?

reminds me of a herb stempel quote, "geritol cures iron poor blood, and I should be ashamed?" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
need a tissue ?

lol
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:05 PM
DPST's triggered much by legal Trump business activities - appropriately reported and taxes paid???
Of course they are - and Desperate to cover up the blatant corruption of the Biden crime family.

trump and family making a legal yen off the CCP - that is more of a crime to the DNC and DPST's than any of biden billions of dollars in chinese corruption.

Hypocirties all - as usual!
Business and the DPST , they only understand corruption ,,,,10 million is the starting price for daddy warbucks"C'MON MAN!"