Encounter: Return of a Well Rested, Motivated Masterful Momo Milkers made to Impress (KFest)

Date: 9/16
Name: Momo
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: FB
State: -
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: ROS header
Hair Length and Color: Black and hair was mid back maybe 3/4 back. Had it up in ponytail for most
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: She hasn’t change much from her last visit.

Beautiful MM that are DD/E. With multiple tattoos, 2 notable on back and hip (not distracting but kind of a turn on). She is not the standard K girl build, I would say she is 5’5-5’7ish and 115-125, curvy in the right ways with no rolls or overhang. I had said in the past she has a Lisa Ann body, others said a Jennifer White.. she carries it well and is hands down a top tier body.

(I have previous review of momo and multiple comments of other reviews confirm a great body if you have doubts).
Recommendation: Yes
Momo may be well-rested, but that long review tuckered me out!

I like the passion still. The eagerness to share.

The cat bath tongue body licks are hot. Not many ladies do that, nice to see Momo incorporates that in a session. Did you get that your first visit? Do you remember?
Very good review AD, and thanks for the additional details.
Great review man, I think you got me beat by a couple of paragraphs of my Lemi review , lol.

After further review, we tied 9-9 in paragraphs, ha ha
Damn that's a hella review!

Momo loves taking a TUHA too
Great review man, I think you got me beat by a couple of paragraphs of my Lemi review , lol.

After further review, we tied 9-9 in paragraphs, ha ha Originally Posted by 2balls75

How about that? A couple of Moby Dicks writing Ulysses-length pussy reviews

I kid. I like y'alls long narration. If I fall asleep after 6 paragraphs, it's not you, its me not having enough coffee, or enough sleep the night before.
Dude writes a novel
Armydude is a MF’er Promoter for KFest! LOL. Highest Paid in the roster. I think this guy may be Aoi.

Good fiction though, I applaud the paid advertisement write-up.

Peace, MF’er! .
Armydude is a MF’er Promoter for KFest! LOL. Highest Paid in the roster. I think this guy may be Aoi.

Peace, MF’er! . Originally Posted by veloztec
Thanks for the continued bumps to the top. I love my fans

Peace, MF’er! . Originally Posted by veloztec
Why you always throwing shade at people? Review or GTFO
Ignore the haters. Momo is a knockout
No bbfs, no sale
Why you always throwing shade at people? Review or GTFO Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Why do you care too? GTFO MF’er Moe Greenshit
Thanks for the continued bumps to the top. I love my fans Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I love your Mom too ;-)
I love your Mom too ;-) Originally Posted by veloztec

I thank you for continuing to bump by reviews to the top, the views and comments only help…

With that being said you clearly cant afford my mother since you haven’t done a review since 2018, you just come on here scream “promoter” similar to me people yelling Russia, it’s just a waste of time and you get off to my reviews..

Best of luck out there buddy!