Lunapalace

Any experience? Questions seem odd when reached out for screening.
what? Is this a new Studio? or just any of the studios? if you want to see the girls, you gotta pass the tests
I know the drill. This was strange.
How strange? If you could share, been waiting if more info about the studio or a review pops out before reaching out to them.
Edit:
Never mind just saw the other post on the lounge.
All they asked me for was name, age and Ethnicity. I also told the Booker that I have seen both girls before, so that might’ve helped.
I just saw Cristal. TCB was easy. I let them know I had seen both girls before and they just asked for name, age and race. Nothing invasive.
https://www.lunapalace.net/

In case some of you missed the "Found Cristal" thread
I just saw Cristal. TCB was easy. I let them know I had seen both girls before and they just asked for name, age and race. Nothing invasive. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Any info on rates/location???
Standard rates, and "down the street" from GL, still in the LC/FB area, but a bit further west. Not as far as SF though I don't think.
Standard rates, and "down the street" from GL, still in the LC/FB area, but a bit further west. Not as far as SF though I don't think. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Okay cool, and damn.. had wish to see some start moving into the western half of DFW soon
Is studio? Or Independent? Looks like only Crystal
Studio. She is holding it down for now. Looks like Luna (Chanel) didn't show up Saturday. Not sure what happened to her. Be good to Cristal you savages.