prettiest providers

hey guys sorry to bug. The last time I worked at my office near studio land you guys were great and mentioned who you thought were the prettiest gals. I ended up seeing 7 of them and wrote some mini reviews.

The search is down on here so it's a little tough trying to figure out who the big players are now. I know I want to see Gisela but are there any others I should try for?

DATO is a big bonus for me. Thats my fave and I know only a few do that.
Sherry of DFW loves DATO, Lol. Lemi at GL loves dato and so do a few others in my reviews. ( Amber, Nana etc)
Sherry of DFW loves DATO, Lol. Lemi at GL loves dato and so do a few others in my reviews. ( Amber, Nana etc) Originally Posted by 2balls75
I ate sherry's ass in 1998 for her 50th birthday. We have grown old together.

So Lemi is your top pick?
My top pick would be:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2936913
Followed very closely by Nana
Macy is pretty cool. She has a few small tattoos tho if that’s not your thing
I ate sherry's ass in 1998 for her 50th birthday. We have grown old together. Originally Posted by cage196
Her 50th would have been closer to 1988.
There was a thread a couple years ago where she said she was 82.
Macy is cute, but DATO is off limits, another one of these gals that gives but won't receive.
Strictly on looks, Gisela at Blossom K and Momo at K Fest. Gisela's service level is through the roof. Momo is above average.
Momo loves a good TUHA. and very pretty

Gisela is $400 fuck that
Pumpkin would be my pick
princess
went and saw MOMO today. Thanks for recommending her guys. She is very pretty. Doesnt look like any other the other gals ive seen here yet. Shes a thicker girl but definitely not fat at all. pretty fucking sexy.
went and saw MOMO today. Thanks for recommending her guys. She is very pretty. Doesnt look like any other the other gals ive seen here yet. Shes a thicker girl but definitely not fat at all. pretty fucking sexy. Originally Posted by cage196