Are studios still safe?

Are studios still safe? And would it be worth possibly reaching out and ask them to delete my information?
Yes? It never hurts to ask them.
How can you be sure they complied with your request? Never give out personal info. Period.
How can you be sure they complied with your request? Never give out personal info. Period. Originally Posted by Silverfox#
This. But to answer your question, yes, they are safe.
How are you sure that they are?
2 post in 2023. Your safe bro
you're involved in illegal business so it's not 100% safe. But I have a little direct professional experience with criminal justice and I would be very surprised if they ever start looking through old records to bust people. If they can't catch you in the room with your dick and money out then you're unlikely to get in trouble.

Remember, there's nothing illegal about having sex with a consenting adult, and nothing illegal about giving someone a cash gift. As long as you aren't explicitly exchanging cash for sex they don't have anything on you. Just don't discuss specific acts and the price thereof. If someone starts doing that, best to back off. If it's the cops, they are going to do that.
you're involved in illegal business so it's not 100% safe. But I have a little direct professional experience with criminal justice and I would be very surprised if they ever start looking through old records to bust people. If they can't catch you in the room with your dick and money out then you're unlikely to get in trouble.

Remember, there's nothing illegal about having sex with a consenting adult, and nothing illegal about giving someone a cash gift. As long as you aren't explicitly exchanging cash for sex they don't have anything on you. Just don't discuss specific acts and the price thereof. If someone starts doing that, best to back off. If it's the cops, they are going to do that. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Very well said. Whenever I hear mongers complaining that bookers aren't upfront about services that girls offer (or that the booker won't answer questions about services that a particular girl offers), I think it's a total face palm moment. I don't even like when bookers send prices in their texts.

In my opinion, it's reckless to discuss price AND services with bookers. Someone might ask "well then how are we supposed to know if she is BBFS?" I don't know - read reviews, ask other mongers, or just bring a little extra money to your appointment and ask the girl. It definitely beats the alternative (i.e. risking discussing price and services via text message with bookers).
Very well said. Whenever I hear mongers complaining that bookers aren't upfront about services that girls offer (or that the booker won't answer questions about services that a particular girl offers), I think it's a total face palm moment. I don't even like when bookers send prices in their texts.

In my opinion, it's reckless to discuss price AND services with bookers. Someone might ask "well then how are we supposed to know if she is BBFS?" I don't know - read reviews, ask other mongers, or just bring a little extra money to your appointment and ask the girl. It definitely beats the alternative (i.e. risking discussing price and services via text message with bookers). Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
You and Beeman couldn't have said it any better.
Who even talks when at a studio?
And if you do then you are wasting precious time .
Who even talks when at a studio?
And if you do then you are wasting precious time . Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Not sure what you mean. My post was about exchanging text messages with the booker PRIOR TO an appointment. And some guys like to text the booker and ask what specific services a girl does (or does not) perform prior to booking an appointment, so that is what I am referring to in my post.