Asking a provider about using a female condom

Everybody,
Based on what I've read about female condoms. I just wanted to know the best way to ask a provider about using a female condom during an appointment.

I plan asking the provider a day or two before the appointment. Also, I will purchase pack of FC2 if she agrees.

I think I am over analyzing this request. Ladies, if you have any suggestions on how I should bring this up. I appreciate your input.
Just ask, if she says no then you'll have to decide if it's a deal breaker or not. As long as you don't try to make her do something she isn't comfortable with you should be ok.
First, ask her if she's ok with sticking a small garbage bag up her vj. If she says yes, then you should be good to go!
There are a good amount of us female condom friendly companions. Hopefully everything works out with your friend. You could also post an ISO in your city seeking providers who are enthusiastic about making use of FC2's.
Wayyy over analyzing it sugar. But it never hurt anyone to be too considerate.

I would say the only objective I have to female condoms are their $3+ price tag.

Needles to say I don't keep too many on hand. And I think as long as you are opening them in front of your lady friend and she is able to see that they appear untampered with I see no reason for objection.

The only time I've ever turned down a lovers preferred rubber was due to it being of the icy/hot sensation variety which are painful to me.

And I'm most happiest when my suitors show up and provide their own protection. It let's me know they the their own health and safety seriously and that is a good thing.