Jeremiah Wright Says Obama Team Offered $150k for Him to Shut Up

Wonder why we haven't heard from the Rev. Wright lately?

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/05/jeremi...im-to-shut-up/

C'mon, Obamaniacs! I will follow the President's example. For $150K, I will quit posting here.
  • Doove
  • 05-15-2012, 04:18 AM
C'mon, Obamaniacs! I will follow the President's example. For $150K, I will quit posting here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, i don't think you would.
COG, that is way to cheap to stop all this fun and you know they gots lots more dough to throw around than that.
Oh wait you know with the number of people they would have to pay off to keep quiet they could be getting stretched a little thin.
If I really wanted to shut you up, old coot, I think money invested in a well-equipped drone would do the job nicely,

. . . and it would be much more satisfying!

He must have already spent the money if he is speaking out.Hoping for more.
Well, FastGoon. You have shown your true colors. Shut down the opposition and kill them if necessary.

Yup, that's Obama for you. Here's Noam Chomsky on the subject.

"If we dont believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,

we dont believe in it at all."

You will be a great blind follower in Obama's Army against freedom.
first it is name calling and then violence. In addition he does not have the balls to do it face to face but wants a drone so he can hide while he does it.
Typical liberal. Weak.
Gee was that money from his campaign fund or out of his own pocket?

Now what is it John Edwards is charge with? Using campaign funds to keep someone quiet?
C'mon, Obamaniacs! I will follow the President's example. For $150K, I will quit posting here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

For $150k I'd suck his dick.
But then some liberal would say that that was too much.
Too funny. Not you sucking Obama's dick, although that would be pretty amusing.

Klein is a lying sack of shit. Do you believe the stories from his previous book about Obama as well? That Obama was born in Kenya and that his rise in American politics has been financed by unnamed enemies of America? More weird paranoid fantasies from this flake. Can't believe you even posted this up COG, a new low for you.

But, just to recap: Klein, a confirmed liar and provocateur who is pushing book sales, claims that Wright says that some unknown person offered money to another unknown person in Wright's church....is that about it?
Well Timpage, the liberals won't even believe shit that comes straight from NOBama's own books. Like when he says he will side with his muslim brothers - yet liberals refuse to believe he is a muslim.
  • Doove
  • 05-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Can't believe you even posted this up COG, a new low for you. Originally Posted by timpage
COG's posts are the best thing Obama's got going for him.

Judge people by their enemies and all that...
Gee, it wasn't Klein who said this, it was Rev. Wright. It's on tape. But that doesn't matter if you are an Obamaniac.

And for the record, I can get a lot lower than this, But on this board, the bottom is too crowded with liberals.
Well Timpage, the liberals won't even believe shit that comes straight from NOBama's own books. Like when he says he will side with his muslim brothers - yet liberals refuse to believe he is a muslim. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Nobody with an IQ over 68 believes that Texasguy. Good luck to you.