I'm back! Houston Photographer

I deleted my old account as 'itchyfeet' probably isn't an appropriate moniker for this sort of forum: I don't have a foot fetish or a foot infection - 'itchyfeet' is just a synonym for wanderlust. But enough of that. Onto the important part.

Ladies, I'm in the Houston area so drop me a PM for photos that are a little bit different. I've got lots of happy clients and references to back it up. Here's a taster...

All the best - Wayne

Houston ladies - Give me a call for thoughtful, original, creative images.
How long will you be here and what are your rates?
How long will you be here and what are your rates? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Houston is my base :-)

My rates are $180 for on-location (yours), and $230 for a boudoir studio location.
A bit of a vanity posting from me: I have a passion for black and white photography

Ladies of Houston - drop me a line to update your showcase...

How about a link for guys who like to jerk off to your photos? (not me)
How about a link for guys who like to jerk off to your photos? (not me) Originally Posted by magnumpihouston
I appreciate you think my images are wank-worthy. I'm working on a website so keep an eye out

In the meantime, this is for you magnumpihouston

I love a nice left nipple.

Keep us wankers posted.
Nice, welcome back!
Thank You so much for today's shoot. You my dear are extremely talented and professional! Can't wait to get my new photos,,especially video

Ladies you will love the investment This gentleman's work is extraordinary!!!
im interested
The edits are trash.
The girls aren't even smooth.
Why do I see cellulite?
The edits are trash.
The girls aren't even smooth.
Why do I see cellulite? Originally Posted by JudgementalAHole
I've taken your advise on board. This one is for you JudgementalAHole.