7 or 72

This is a thought-provoking conversation not meant to upset anyone. I must get that disclaimer out there in the Forefront.

As many of you are aware I am recently retired out of the United States Army, I spent several tours of Duty in Iraq and I actually become very good friends with one Muslim man. He always spoke about his 72 virgins that waited for him. I told him that I never could understand why a man would want 72 virgins we went back and forth back and forth over this topic and finally one day I told him that all I wanted was seven good ole Whores, the nastier the better.
I am just curious of how many people think the way I do?
72 that you have to train?
7 that will train your ass?
7 for me
Ok, before I answer that, let me ask this. How old am I in this fiction story?

18yo - I'll take the 72 virgins, I'll train them how to be whores.

50+yo - Bring on the whores, ain't got time to train a virgin.
7 for me. Wanna get down and dirty, not explain things 72 times!!!
With the 72, train the first one and have her train the rest. Simple!
For me it would be 7 redheads ! That's the equivalent to 72 other females.. something about em.. all shapes and ethnic backgrounds.. me personally I don't like skinny girls, like 150 and under . Somehow I asked one in dallas at bucks wild to marry me! So skinny to bbw bring em!!
For me it would be 7 redheads ! That's the equivalent to 72 other females.. something about em.. all shapes and ethnic backgrounds.. me personally I don't like skinny girls, like 150 and under . Somehow I asked one in dallas at bucks wild to marry me! So skinny to bbw bring em!! Originally Posted by gsm1982
Fuck No to marrying a redhead again, that woman was like being married to 72 different women at the same time.
She wanted to suck my cock and hit me up side the head with a frying pan at the same time.
Chick was Capital CRAZY.
On the bright side the pussy was always strange ! So 7 would be close to 72... You never knew if you were fucking a school girl or a serial killer! I love em ! Like you said never know if she is gonna to suck you to death or kill you!
I'm patient...would go with 72, love variety.
The thing about virgins is you have to instruct. Give me a lady that will stick her thumb up my ass at the right moment without being prompted! A gentleman likes things like that from time to time
hmmm....depends on how long it would take and how tiring it would be to train the 72
7 well-trained nymphos would probably be better for me
You gents are hilarious

I am loving the topic and discussions

So interesting but if I was a man I'd have the 7 train the 72 and end up with 79 well trained whores

That's if I was able to have it as such lol if I had to choose between either one. As one of the posters stated

Pick 72 and train 1 so she can train 71
Ok, before I answer that, let me ask this. How old am I in this fiction story?

18yo - I'll take the 72 virgins, I'll train them how to be whores.

50+yo - Bring on the whores, ain't got time to train a virgin. Originally Posted by danceman
BINGO!!!

And I would train everyone myself!
72 and 36 days to train.
You gents are hilarious

I am loving the topic and discussions

So interesting but if I was a man I'd have the 7 train the 72 and end up with 79 well trained whores

That's if I was able to have it as such lol if I had to choose between either one. As one of the posters stated

Pick 72 and train 1 so she can train 71 Originally Posted by italia
I like the way she thinks!